Poll Time! Cosmic Rewind

Yes! It’s very swirly!

5 Likes

I am very occasionally affected by motion sickness Forbidden Journey gets me. And some rides at local parks, etc. But GOTG:CR didn’t bug me at all.

I can’t remember the first song I had, and I think the second was Blondie. But I don’t think I would care what they were playing.

4 Likes

I almost picked “other” for ranking because “the best ride in all WDW” wasn’t an option :wink::blowfish:

13 Likes

I almost put that option but maybe I can do that in the second round now that almost everyone is putting it in the top 3-4.

6 Likes

Oh wait, I think this was a Tron poll. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

:rofl: I thought it was a rare snarky Jeff moment! :rofl:

5 Likes

It’s so rare that Disney has two rides opening so close together! I got mixed up.

8 Likes

Don’t worry. Zero new rides coming any time soon.

Splash is gonna be a minute and then…

11 Likes

From Disney:

Each vehicle broadcasts different Aerosmith hit songs, including “Walk This Way,” “Dude (Looks Like a Lady),” “Sweet Emotion” and “Back in the Saddle.” The classic “Love in an Elevator” was rewritten as “Love in a Roller Coaster” specifically for this rocktastic attraction.

I thought I’d read that Aerosmith had rewritten lyrics for all 5 but this says Love in an Elevator, sensibly.

7 Likes

Was it the ride with me and @Jeff_AZ? I think we got Love in an Elevator and Dude Looks Like a Lady because I thought they were perfect for the Uncensored Unleashed trip :wink:

7 Likes

I believe you’re correct actually

4 Likes

I could be wrong cause I think they always play Walk This Way at some point in the queue or before the ride starts or something. So I could be jumbling it together.

4 Likes

Yes this. Don’t stare at the moon, lol

2 Likes

I am so sad for you. These are the party on a roller coaster songs! I was just telling my family that the two GOTG rides are my in my top five of all Disney rides because one is a party in a box and the other is a party on a roller coaster!

We rode it twice - so maybe it was the first ride?

5 Likes

Both are spoken for, right?

2 Likes

Yes, I had to close my eyes briefly a couple of times (I wonder if they were the same spots) but overall I made it through without feeling sick.

2 Likes

I only rode once that day. It plays more than one song per ride so it’s likely y’all had Walk This Way on the other ride without me :wink:

4 Likes

Oh! Ok that makes sense then. :bulb:

3 Likes

I’ve had one way or another twice and conga once. Liked both but can’t imagine a song being better than One way or another

2 Likes

Agreed. I have had One Way or Another twice, September once and honestly I can’t remember whether I had “I Ran” or “Everybody Wants to Rule the World” :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes