Poll Time! Best Themed Land in WDW?

Ooh I’ll definitely have to do a Resorts poll soon. Hopefully that will be next.

2 Likes

I would really like to see a favorite place in each park! I love ur polls Arizona!

3 Likes

@missoverexcited - did you vote?

3 Likes

I would like to know what put you over the edge!

1 Like

I like that you call me this, it makes me feel like a swashbuckling archaeologist! :joy:

4 Likes

I think of Raising Arizona. Is that good or bad?

4 Likes

Ehhh emmmm, are u saying u like Adventureland or Dinoland better? :joy::joy::joy: Whats ur fav land?
Ahhh SWGE. Well, ok but its new, so it has an advantage.

1 Like

OH - thank you. I didn’t make out her avatar.

@missoverexcited - I thought you’d be in HS with me!

2 Likes

The link between Star Wars and archaeology is Harrison Ford played both Han Solo and Indiana Jones. :dizzy: So it all works out.

I’m neutral on Raising Arizona since I’ve never seen it! So I’ll take it as good. :wink:

2 Likes

It is hilarious- so very good .

2 Likes

I’ll have to check it out!

1 Like

Did not think that far into it :joy: Ive only watched the first 3 and just once. Im still working my way thru it. I may need to skip 4-6 and just move on. I keep wondering if they are worth in since my movie watching time is sooo few and far between.

1 Like

Um. If by 4-6 you mean the ORIGINAL trilogy, then NO, you cannot skip them! They are the best ones!

Edited to add: You may skip 1-3 (I’ve never seen them) and 7-9 are encouraged.

5 Likes

You what now? Skip THE Star Wars Trilogy? No!

You can throw the rest in the garbage, that’s okay. Watch 4 then watch 5. If you don’t like Empire Strikes back, then fine, don’t watch Return of the Jedi. You’d be wrong, but at least you’d have tried.

:rofl:

7 Likes

Oh wow, I’m agreeing with faceless, too!

5 Likes

I mean the ones that premiered in that order. I saw the original 3 produced. And yes, I know who shot first!

4 Likes

I saw the original 3, its the next 3 Ive been told are meehhh

4 Likes

The third one wasn’t too bad. The first two were gimpy.

1 Like

I agree with your assessment. Although episode 3 isn’t as bad as 1 and 2. And despite some flaws, I rather liked 7, 8, and 9. But it is subjective, for sure. I get in heated debates with my DS21 about the final three. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I LOVE every single Star Wars movie. They all have pros and cons depending on the audience. The prequels are lots of fun as long as you can look past the cheesy dialogue and don’t mind lots of CG. The sequels are a good middle ground (but I agree people can be opinionated about them!)

3 Likes