Poll Time! Best Themed Land in WDW?

Real life got you down? Time to escape to the world of fantasy with another WDW poll!

I hope this one generates some discussion (and … dare I use the word … debate)! Please elaborate on your response in the comments below!

Which land at WDW has the best theming?

• Main Street, USA (MK)
  • Tomorrowland (MK)
  • Adventureland (MK)
  • Fantasyland (MK)
  • Liberty Square (MK)
  • Frontierland (MK)
  • Future World (Epcot)
  • World Showcase (Epcot)
  • Africa (AK)
  • Asia (AK)
  • Pandora (AK)
  • The Oasis (AK)
  • DinoLand, U.S.A. (AK)
  • Discovery Island (AK)
  • Animation Courtyard (HS)
  • Echo Lake (HS)
  • Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge (HS)
  • Sunset Boulevard (HS)
  • Toy Story Land (HS)
  • Other - describe in comments below

0 voters

Due to limitations on number of options in polls, I omitted a couple of HS lands (Grand Avenue and Hollywood Blvd). Feel free to use “Other” if one of those is your choice.

Use any and all criteria to judge for yourself and answer the question of which is "best” Also, feel free to qualify and expand on your answer below.

P.S. Here is a handy list of all the lands - click through to see more details on each land if you don’t remember what is where.

Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics

In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:

• All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
  • Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
  • The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
  • The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
  • If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
    • All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
    • If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
    • In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
      • If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
  • All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
  • Have a magical day! :rainbow::european_castle::fireworks:
1 Like

Shocked by my vote, aren’t you :wink:

4 Likes

This required a little bit of thought. While I love both Pandora and Africa, the theming in SWGE is superb. I stood in one spot while my camera took 100+ photos of the falcon for a composite photo project and it was just so cool. All of the details and sounds and smells and general vibe are like being no where else. I could spend hours there wandering around, becoming a local.

2 Likes

I, too, went with SWGE and it was a tough decision! There are so many classic (Tomorrowland, Adventureland) and immersive (Pandora, Africa) lands; some with favorite attractions (Frontierland, Asia, Hollywood Blvd), and others that define Disney World (Main Street, Fantasyland, Future World). And I will have to do a whole poll on the pavilions at World Showcase!

But ultimately, I am a massive Star Wars nerd, and stepping into that land for the first time and seeing THE Millennium Falcon in person, and later piloting it!, was a humbling and mind-blowing moment. The entire land is like hallowed ground to me, and I haven’t even ridden RotR yet! I can’t wait to get back, hopefully when I go to Disneyland in December (if it’s open :crossed_fingers:).

2 Likes

I knew which park it would be, but I was honestly a little curious which land you would choose!

1 Like

I was torn between Africa and SWGE.

1 Like

Really?! I knew exactly which land she would choose!

3 Likes

Now is Radiator Springs was a choice … I might pick that even over SWGE.

4 Likes

Well, the sacred space is technically on Discovery Island, is it not?!

2 Likes

Ooh that would be tough! I’ll have to do a Disneyland poll at some point.

2 Likes

Paging @sanstitre_has_left_the_building cause I’m curious what he will choose.

1 Like

Yes but it feels like part of Africa to me.

3 Likes

Fair enough! Africa is probably in my top 3 favorite themed lands.

1 Like

Yes, please!

3 Likes

I am torn between Africa and TSL (I haven’t seen SWGE in person). I’m going to think about this a bit more.

2 Likes

I know they ran out of money or whatever and ended up cheaping out on some of it but the TSL theme always puts a smile on my face

3 Likes

Did you pick the correct answer?

1 Like

Not according to @OBNurseNH. :grin:

2 Likes

It’s hard to choose, really. It was a toss up between Pandora, Africa, Asia, and SWGE. However, I haven’t seen SWGE yet. I love the theming of Pandora, especially at night.

2 Likes

Accidently clicked Liberty Square. Hope it doesn’t skew the results of the poll.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes