Poll Time! Best Table Service Restaurant in WDW?

truth

4 Likes

YAY! I wanted someone to say that! I’m the TWSS Queen!

5 Likes

An even better response?

Could be harder.

5 Likes

Can’t go wrong with CG.

Dang that brunch but dinner is a winner too

3 Likes

Faceless has good taste. Whoda thunk?

Mwah.

2 Likes

Which part?

1 Like

The whole enchilada

2 Likes

Cali Grill is a solid choice. (Says the person who has been there once…)

2 Likes

I third this, at least for dinner. (Fourth it? I may have lost track.) We went for dinner in 2018, and while our food was ok the service was awful. Probably the worst we’ve gotten in WDW. And most other places, truth be told. If I remember correctly, my son fell asleep at the table as we waited a ridiculous amount of time for food. It was something like an hour’s wait between ordering and getting food. I’m not 100% sure of the timing and feeling too lazy to track the info down.

We went back in 2019 for lunch and enjoyed that more. There was still something of a wait, but we expected that given the size and popularity of the restaurant. We liked sitting in the West Wing. It has less of a cafeteria feel and is a little less active/loud. Well, at least in terms of conversation.

2 Likes

brickface

2 Likes

Love that face of yours!
Do your cheeks get pinched a lot? Do people nibble those cute little ears very much???
:innocent:

1 Like

Wed didn’t have bad service, but the food (lunch) was basically a fast food sandwich in a fairly attractive room. Lunch was a one and done for me. I might try dinner sometime as it’s a completely different experience.

3 Likes

shocked_kitteh

4 Likes

Those of you that didn’t vote for HDDR…

Shame, shame, SHAME.
I Kid, of course. (kinda.)
:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

It is on my “bucket list” of places to go. Living in TN I can’t get my family to go. They’re like, “We can eat fried chicken at home!”

I have the same issue with them trying Homecomin’ too! :rofl:

1 Like

You have to try the fried chicken at Plaza in DLR when you go!

2 Likes

We resisted HDDR for a awhile. Too much fun. LOTS of noise. And my cheeks hurt from laughing. I once heard of someone who went twice in one week. (Oh my aching face)

It’s a weird angle, but I think I prefer the balcony.

2 Likes

It’s definitely on my DLR to-do list since I may not make it back to the west coast!!

1 Like

Now that Round 1 has closed, go vote in Round 2! Let’s see if we can get a winner.

Make sure to vote in Round 3!