Poll Time! Best Ride in WDW?

@bigmikeh1965_639024 I love the enthusiasm for Kilimanjaro Safaris! :joy: It’s funny how a poll like this can minimize just how amazing the “lesser” rides are. I’d be very happy if I could ride KS today. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Oh I know I voted for EE on that one. I think FOP is overrated. I’m not sure it would even make my top 5.

3 Likes

I thought I would let DS15 have the casting vote. He can’t choose between them either.

2 Likes

My son asked my what is my favourite park out of the four. This is the exact reasoning I gave him! It is impossible to pick between your children, Disney parks OR rides!

I voted for ToT since this ride gives me the most excitement.

1 Like

I loved them both almost equally! FoP is just pure joy (except for the terrible pre-show), and EE is tied with Hagrid’s in first place for my favorite coaster ever, and I am more of a coaster person. I think FoP is my choice for riding once, and EE is the ride I can repeat the most before getting bored.

1 Like

Can we also have a best ride in Orlando poll too? @adusca reminded me that Hagrid’s is the best ride in Orlando right now.

2 Likes

Funny thing: EE and Hagrid’s are tied for best coaster, FoP wins better ride from EE, but favorite ride in Orlando for me is Hagrid’s :joy: My preferences are not even consistent

2 Likes

You and I think alike! I voted for FOP as best ride at WDW, yet I really love EE as well so that could have gone either way. Hagrid’s…so freakin amazing. All 4 of us in my family loved it so much.

3 Likes

Ok I’ve gone for TOT as the longer experience, and because it’s lagging behind.

1 Like

I went with BTMRR because, if I only could do one, I’d want to be at MK. I ruled out indoor rides because if I only had one shot with it, I’d want to take in the views and get the most out of it. Also, still my favorite MK ride.

2 Likes

I thought about this for a while and I think Soarin’ is the ride that gives me and the rest of my family the biggest thrill. There are a lot of rides I / we love, but Soarin is the one that has most of us shaking afterwards and wanting to go back. The ride system is so well executed, better and more “realistic” than FOP in my opinion, which suffers from the 3D glasses and distortion due to your placement in relation to the screen.

1 Like

FOP is just another level for me, just a great experience.

1 Like

100% Ryan. Space mountain, always

1 Like

FoP is on top with 25% for now but we will definitely have to do a round 2 in a couple of days to get a majority winner! Pretty close on the top 4.

Picked RotR, but definitely tough between that and FoP. I was looking at pics from our trip a couple weeks ago and noticed my aunt had commented this on her pic from the line for FoP… the line we waited two hours in :joy: (and yes, she and my mom were disappointed when we did FP+ line the second time around​:woman_facepalming:)

3 Likes

So- WHY if SDD is NOT in the top five rides does it have lines all the way back to VOTLM?

3 Likes

I actually voted for ROTR.

As everyone has said, it was very tough. Well, it was easy to cross some names off the list, but I was still left with half a dozen or so contenders.

FOP made the shortlist but there’s been something off with the screens the last few times I’ve ridden it. Maybe it’s my glasses. It does make me grin with pure joy, though.

ROTR is flawed and frustrating. But it’s such an ambitious ride. Complex, often immersive and with a few genuinely draw-dropping moments.

Despite this, if the system doesn’t change, I will be making zero effort to ride it in June. I’m just not willing to jump through the ridiculous hoops they put you through in order to do so.

2 Likes

My kids agree Splash is best, so I don’t understand the dilemma. :grin:

1 Like

Because people are lemmings

Oh wait, this wasn’t about 7DMT :grin:

5 Likes

That’s my second favorite!!!

2 Likes