Poll Time! Best Ride at AK?

I guess it’s similar. Except I’m right and you’re wrong.

1 Like

This was so much easier to answer than MK. One gagillion percent FOP. I could live there.

2 Likes

i feel like i can’t answer without riding FoP first… can someone bump this or remind me after i get back from my early-May trip? :grin:

2 Likes

I feel like FOP is massively overhyped and I expected too much from it. I like it, I didn’t love it. And the ‘breathing’ was irritating beyond belief.

6 Likes

FoP is an amazing ride, but I have to go with EE. I could ride that one over and over again. More than one ride on FoP back-to-back made me super nauseous.

5 Likes

This makes zero sense. One ride on EE and I’m ready to hurl.

2 Likes

How is it possible to be so consistently wrong about things? Is it a skill that you’ve learned? Did you take a class? Do you teach a class?

1 Like

How do you get sick on EE but not on FoP. Is it because you’re immune to the effects when you use your Navi avatar? You know you don’t actually become a Navi on FoP right?

2 Likes

I can’t even take you seriously if you get motion sick on EE.

7 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

FoP made me fairly nauseous. EE doesn’t make me sick in the slightest. I’m generally fine on roller coasters but motion simulators mess with my equilibrium.

3 Likes

EE spins you round in a circle really fast. FOP is a magical flight around an alien planet full of wonder and awe.

1 Like

Duh. Yes you do. Did you not listen to the pre-show?

Ah that explains it. You’re thinking of Primeval Whirl. :wink:

4 Likes

No wonder. EE is clearly the one that launches you really fast down a tunnel across town in a stretch limo.

2 Likes

:rofl:

Aside: did you know EE makes a hidden mickey?

46%20PM

12 Likes

Huh. I thought it looked more like Jafar. :wink:

The again, it does kind of look like this:

4 Likes

At least that pretzel looks roughly like Mickey. It’s better than my Halloween Reese’s that were supposed to look like a pumpkin but ended up looking like, well, I’ll let you decide.

6 Likes

Stick to the circular cups, Reese’s! :joy:

2 Likes

How about 10 rides in one day?

5 Likes