Poll Time! Best Ride at AK?

Second in the “Best Ride” series. Click this link for the first poll (MK) the other day:

If you could only ride one ride at Animal Kingdom, which would it be?

• DINOSAUR
  • Expedition Everest
  • Kali River Rapids
  • Kilimanjaro Safaris
  • Na’vi River Journey
  • Primeval Whirl
  • TriceraTop Spin
  • Wildlife Express Train

0 voters

Note: I included all “Headliner Attractions & Entertainment” from the personalized touring plan wizard that had a ride vehicle. No shows, meet & greets, parades, fireworks, walk-throughs, or other entertainment.

Haven’t been on FOP yet, I expect when I ride it in April my answer would be different. But EE will still be great.

3 Likes

EE - an original concept attraction with no ties to an IP. Even though the Yeti is still broken, it’s a great attraction that “almost” the whole family can enjoy.

2 Likes

I like Navi! Haha only one so far

2 Likes

I’m gonna vote primeval whirl just to upset everyone…

:smiley:

6 Likes

I’m the opposite, haven’t been on EE yet. The kids were finally ready last trip but it was down when we had a chance to ride.

2 Likes

FOP is amazing! Wonderful! EPIC!!! BUT…I hate the preshow so much and EE is just a fun ride without having to suspend all logic. I just feel like I’m MUCH more likely to be riding a train through the Himalayas narrowly escaping the Yeti’s grasp then to link to some creature and ride some other crazy creature on a distant planet. Is that even what is happening on FOP? That’s what I’ve gathered from the ride, but I’ve only seen bits and pieces of the actual movie. I love the FOP ride itself, but EE is just tops for me!

2 Likes

Everest is currently my favorite ride at Disney. It’s so fun! That said, I haven’t ridden FOP (even after three trips over the last two years). DH and I are going without kids in June so maybe my answer will change once we’re FINALLY able to ride FOP.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s a ride I hate more :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Although I love FoP, Everest is my favorite attraction. I would, and have, repeatedly looped back on it over and over again. How many attractions do guests applaud?

6 Likes

I love that ride and I am so sad that it is only seasonally opened now, especially since we only will come during low seasons.

2 Likes

Flight of Passage is probably my favourite ride in all of Orlando but I chose Kilimanjaro Safari because I can’t imagine going to AK and missing it. It was also hard not to choose Expedition Everest. AK has the best rides.

1 Like

a though call on those top 3.

I voted for the safari simply because its such a different experience from everything else in WDW. I think its well executed, obviously a tailored version of an actual out-in-the-wild safari but still substantial and quite immersive.

FOP… I actually rode for the first time just recently and it’s a great ride, but I wasn’t as blown away as I expected to be. I didn’t like the preride stuff and I kept wondering how it would’ve been without the glasses.

1 Like

Love the entire top 3, but FOP is on a different level.

2 Likes

My kids would vote Primeval Whirl too. They LOVE it!

2 Likes

I have rarely seen a complaint about this, but FOP blowing the scented air in my face was so irritating that I doubt I will ever ride it again.

4 Likes

Not now. I voted NRJ, too. I love it and think it’s vastly underrated. I could spend all day on it. Couldn’t do that with FOP.

3 Likes

Everest is only marginally better than Dinosaur, which is the worst attraction in Orlando. Hate it. There is nothing sophisticated about strobe lights and loud noises.

I think the mountain is very pretty, though. Very photogenic.

1 Like

Yes!!! Agree! I thought it was absolutely beautiful.

1 Like

The same way I feel about Fast and Furious? :wink:

2 Likes