Poll Time! Best Quick Service Restaurant in WDW? Round 3

It’s time for Round 3 of our QS Restaurant Tournament!

Here is the link to Round 2. Everything that got at least 15% moved on to Round 3. This time, only one restaurant was eliminated - Capt. Cook’s! (Sad trombone :frowning:)

If you haven’t eaten at all of the options, vote based on your impression of the restaurants from whatever source(s). I have indicated what each option earned in the last round for reference.

Which is your favorite quick service restaurant at WDW?

• Satu’li Canteen (AK - 37%)
  • Flame Tree Barbecue (AK - 20%)
  • Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo (HS - 18%)
  • Geyser Point Bar & Grill (WL - 15%)

0 voters

Note: I included all quick service restaurants listed on the respective Touring Plans WDW Dining web page. I did not include food stands or snack carts.

Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics

In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:

• All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
  • Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
  • The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
  • The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
  • If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
    • All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
    • If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
    • In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
      • If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
  • All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
  • Have a magical day! :rainbow::european_castle::fireworks:
1 Like

Those kefta balls, amirite @Julianne_fki???

4 Likes

Something you may not know about me is that I love the kefta balls and hummus at Docking Bay 7! :wink::joy:

7 Likes

You do? Oh my gosh what are the odds that the one dish I call out and the one Liner I link it to in a response in this thread happen to match up so well! I had no idea! :wink:

It was seriously so incredible! I can’t wait to have them again.

6 Likes

Yesssssssss :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

This is the greatest fraud in the history of your country.

2 Likes

Flame Tree (my phone’s predictive text gave me Flamethrower!) has been a consistently good counter service option for AK and don’t have a problem voting for it, however it doesn’t seem fair since it is the only one of the four that I have been to!

Neither Docking Bay 7 or Geyser Point were open yet when we last visited … but Docking Bay looks delicious and is in my plans for October. Geyser Point definitely has an intriguing menu, and it is on the mental list next time we are planning a stop at WL.

As for Satu’li, I keep thinking I should try it then look at the menu and decided against it. Nothing sounds all that appealing.

I voted for Flame Tree, but I suspect that Docking Bay 7 will beat it out come October.

3 Likes

I voted for air conditioning and atmosphere. Then food being decent$ decent taste. Satuli MO also super fast in 19.

2 Likes

Oh then you voted for DB7. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I haven’t been and so can’t comment for food taste. I’m hoping to hit star wars at night first visit to help with things looking :sunglasses: cool.

1 Like

It’s the only one I’ve been to as well.

You’re missing out! Everything there is delicious. Make sure you hit it up next time.

This was a super difficult decision for me. I love all four of these QS’s. In the end it had to be DB7 though. Those kefta balls are truly the bomb.

1 Like

Get in your votes! Polls close in 2 days! I may close it tomorrow if the result is clear.

Time to vote in Round 4!