Poll Time! Best Quick Service Restaurant in WDW? Round 2

It’s time for Round 2 of our QS Restaurant Tournament!

Here is the link to Round 1. Everything that got at least 15% moved on to Round 2.

If you haven’t eaten at all of the options, vote based on your impression of the restaurants from whatever source(s). I have indicated what each option earned in the last round for reference.

Which is your favorite quick service restaurant at WDW?

• Geyser Point Bar & Grill (WL - 35%)
  • Satu’li Canteen (AK - 23%)
  • Flame Tree Barbecue (AK - 18%)
  • Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo (HS - 15%)
  • Capt. Cook’s (Poly - 15%)

0 voters

Note: I included all quick service restaurants listed on the respective Touring Plans WDW Dining web page. I did not include food stands or snack carts.

Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics

In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:

• All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
  • Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
  • The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
  • The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
  • If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
    • All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
    • If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
    • In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
      • If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
  • All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
  • Have a magical day! :rainbow::european_castle::fireworks:
3 Likes

Ugh. This is hard. We enjoyed all 5 last month!!!

DB7 got the edge because #1 AC and #2 conveniently located in a park.

GP was a more relaxing atmosphere but no AC and requires a lot more transit time if you’re not staying at WL.

All 5 are on my recommended list!

1 Like

I’ve only eaten at one!

1 Like

Only one more day till this poll closes! So far we have 3 finalists but it’s close enough we may have 4 move on to the next round …

had to pick Satuli. I haven’t tried the other places!! :rofl:

Drat, missed voting by an hour. Though I’ve only been to one, so I’m not sure how much my vote would really have contributed anyways.

1 Like

Drat! We only eliminated one restaurant this round! :rofl: Oh well, I’ll put together Round 3 tomorrow.

3 Likes

Round 3 is live!