Poll Time! Best QS Restaurant in AK?

I’m in that group and should have had my first shot by the end of this month, I think.

3 Likes

He really has. I’m very disappointed in him.

4 Likes

In all seriousness, I really do hope ‘Murica lets you in so you can go to WDW or wherever else you want to go. This pandemic has taken so much from all of us and the time is at hand when travel should be allowed to resume, or at least very soon. I can’t wait to read your next trip report!

Also thanks for making this thread more interesting. :wink:

5 Likes

This in a way is one of the things that makes it so bad. It’s not really anyone’s fault. So whose shins do you kick?

My dog has a chronic condition and sometimes it kills me because it’s just so unnecessary and it makes me so angry, but who do I get angry at? And he’s a dog. He doesn’t deserve it. He’s done nothing wrong.

2 Likes

Where else is there? I only know WDW.

Someone had to. It was a snoozefest.

2 Likes

I know there’s no blame-ish.

That doesn’t mean I still don’t want to.

Especially in times like these.

But since I can’t go and offer you a cup of coffee or sympathetic ear, all I can do is threaten the shins of the big bad unknown.

2 Likes

I hear you. I have a pet that has seizures that we can only partially control with meds. We still have to watch him suffer every couple of weeks when they happen and it’s awful. He’s a sweetheart and it’s unfair.

I hear you there, also. My teeth are rotting out of my head and no amount of brushing or flossing will stop it. I’m almost militant about it, my kids will tell you. And yet, I’m well on my way to dentures at 47. Thanks to autoimmune disease. It’s the worst and I’m super self conscious about it.

3 Likes

Ugh. That’s awful. I’m sorry.

1 Like

Tusker House’s approximations of anything ethnic are sad at best. Lots of Indian Foods are wonderful, and have next to nothing to do with “curry powder” you’d find at a local American grocery store. I’m about as non Indian you can get, but for the past several years, I’ve been making all sorts of Indian foods at home. Love it.

2 Likes

It’ll just make your return feel that much sweeter.
(Even tho I have a feeling you’ll be finding ways to complain anyway.) :stuck_out_tongue:

And take care of those chompers so you can keep visiting us and satisfying your cravings for real, down home, bbq and grits, and fried chicken, and other fried, greasy, critters. We all know you love it.

1 Like

So then . . . . how 'bout that Pizzafari?

*said nobody ever

5 Likes

I really wanted to like it! I love pizza. But it was perhaps the first pizza to ever disappoint me. And I even like the stuff they serve at ice skating rinks. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Ice Rink Pizza > WDW Pizza

2 Likes

:open_mouth:

That is sad (but definitely true)

I kinda miss rink food #thankscovid

3 Likes

I’m pretty in to ethnic food now- I’m well traveled and married an Arab man then dated an Indian man. But I was raised in a small town by very unadventurous eaters- meat and three people, so at that time I’d never had anything like it. So I say it kind of jokingly, but it truly did open me up to it.

1 Like

I dont’ know where to put this but since some ppl still read papers wanted @OBNurseNH to know the secret might be out

Best Theme Park Restaurant: 2021 Orlando Sentinel Foodie Awards - Orlando Sentinel

1 Like

SON OF A …

SHUT UP PEOPLE!

(these are definitely sentences. you shut up too, forum police)

4 Likes

I mean technically they claim Tiffins as tops but they show a photo of Nomad and mention it.

Good God it’s hard enough now as it is.

3 Likes

I know… I saw the picture and hung my head :pensive:

3 Likes