Poll Time! Best Pixar Film - Round 3

Time for Round 3 of our Pixar Poll! Here is the link to Round 2 for those who missed it.

Any option that received 15% or more has advanced to this round. Once again I will let you vote for 2 options in the first poll, but only 1 in the second. To clarify my rules now that we are doing multiple choice, the first option to receive 50% will be declared the winner, unless another option also receives 50%, in which case there will be a single-vote elimination round. Toy Story barely missed out on an outright win last round.

What is the best Pixar film (Vote for 2)

• Toy Story (1995)
  • Monsters, Inc. (2001)
  • Inside Out (2015)
  • Up (2009)
  • Coco (2017)
  • Finding Nemo (2003)

0 voters

What is the best Pixar SEQUEL? (Vote for 1)

• Toy Story 2 (1999)
  • Toy Story 3 (2010)
  • Monsters University (2013)
  • Finding Dory (2016)

0 voters

Jeff's Official Polling Rules for Cynics and Skeptics

In case of a tournament, the following protocols will be followed:

• All voters are eligible to participate regardless of their familiarity with the various options
  • Voters may cast or change their vote as desired until the poll is closed (generally timed)
  • The first option to receive over 50% in any round upon closing of the poll is deemed the winner
    • In the case of a multiple choice poll, if more than one option receives 50%, there will be a single-choice elimination round to determine the winner among all options receiving 50% support.
  • The percentage displayed by the forum software will be deemed the official result, regardless of the absolute number of votes cast (i.e., rounding differences may be decisive)
  • If no option receives over 50%, additional rounds will be held
    • All options receiving 15% or more will advance to the next round
    • If all options have received 15% or more, the option receiving the lowest % of the vote will be eliminated
    • In the case of a tie, the option receiving the higher % in the previous round will advance
      • If there is still a tie after following the above rules, the option listed first by the forum software in the results will advance
  • All results are final – no recounts, re-dos, challenges, or complaints will be accepted; however, discussion and debate is welcome.
  • Have a magical day! :rainbow::european_castle::fireworks:
2 Likes

Wow! I am really early for this one. I only put in one vote for Up. I didn’t want to dilute my vote by picking two choices.

5 Likes

Totally acceptable!

Inside Out. Shamefully, The Incredibles didn’t make it to this round. What is wrong with you people? Ahem.

4 Likes

I’m happy to agree with your back up choice this time!!
:yellow_heart::blue_heart::heart::purple_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Inside Out was always my first choice for “best”. The Incredibles is my favorite, but I think from a more objective sense, Inside Out is better.

4 Likes

We can be besties. Up is one of my favorite films of all time. :slight_smile: “Squirrel”

4 Likes

The best, really.

4 Likes

I would like to give both of my votes to Up!

4 Likes

The final round is at the link below! Toy Story won the main poll, but we needed one more round to crown the best Pixar Sequel.

2 Likes