Poll Time! Best Disney Resort Hotel Location Round 5

I ended up reverting back to Poly. TTC will get you to EP and boat/walk/monorail to MK. We spend a lot of time at those 2 parks. AK is a bus ride from BW, BC and Poly so that’s a wash. 1 day at HS is enough for me. I will take anything but the buses if there is an option.

3 Likes

Fun Poll. Sticking with Poly. Feels like your in the magic both day and night. Man I’m a sap… and taking the mono rail to Epcot is a fun ride anyways.

3 Likes

Kind of torn between Poly and BW. I’ll still go with Poly because I think MK is the hardest park to get to and I’m not a fan of the walk to HS with my kids. With all other parks you can get dropped off near the entrance with Uber if you want to avoid buses, so close proximity and multiple transport options to MK is priority no. 1.

Also, I just happened to have a better experience overall at Poly recently, mainly due to a perfect room location with park view. My kids have never been big fans of fireworks but every night they sat on the bed watching and it melted my heart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

The final showdown is now live:

1 Like