So, looks like DH and I may get a date night in May, which would be our first since January of 2020 when we spent our time in Batuu. We’re staying at Beach Club and will have a car if needed. We will have also stayed a night at AKL and will have (hopefully) done dinner with the kiddos at Sanaa while there. Date night will probably start at 5pm. I should note we have already eaten at Homecomin’ and may be doing it again with the larger crew on this trip as well.
Unfortunately, AK closes at 5 that night and while MK is open until 6, we’ll do two days/dinners there with the kids. Epcot and HS are open until 7, so we could do some attractions/exploring and food/drinks. Or we could skip parks and just go for an old fashioned dinner date. What would you do??
- Go back to Batuu, try and snag Oga’s
- Walk around world showcase, snacking and drinking along the way, maybe grab a post-close ADR at Rose&Crown or Hacienda or Chefs de France
- Head to Disney Springs (tell me in the comments your suggested spot: Homecomin’, Boathouse, Wine Bar George, the Edison, something else)
- Explore another resort (tell me in the comments your suggested spot: Boma, Jiko, Kona Cafe, California Grill, something else)
- Try and snag a Beaches & Cream res for 2, share a milkshake, and walk around Crescent lake
Thanks in advance!!