Poll just for fun: Room view

I did! Great shout out!

1 Like

I have not. It’s only 8:25 here and I just dropped the kids off to school

They mention you every week!

When I consider location, I want a quiet room and convenience. Going to be staying at POFQ for the first time this October. Chose water view. Seems like the size of the resort makes it all pretty convenient.

Just because I harass them with emails . I have seriously wondered if they are quitting because it is the only way to stop me…

3 Likes

We had an amazing view of the MK fireworks from our room at WL last time. There was still construction going on, so it was billed as a Standard View. As much as we enjoyed seeing the fireworks before bed, I doubt I would have paid extra for it. At least not as much extra for it as they actually charge now.

View isn’t as important to me as the location (i.e., the floor level and the distance from the bus stop). I tend to go open to close at the parks, so it’s nice not to have to walk too far to get back to the hotel room. For example, it was very difficult to walk the 12 minutes – yes, literally 12 minutes – to my building and then climb three flights of stairs at 2:00 am after a full day at the park and after waiting a good hour for a space on a bus. :sleepy: That’s why we’ll probably never stay at AoA again.

3 Likes

Thank you!