Poll: How many WS countries have you been to?

All but Japan, but I’m going there next April :smiley:

2 Likes

As an adult, US, Canada and Mexico. As a baby (so I don’t remember any of it), Germany, France, and Great Britain.

1 Like

I forgot! I have been to Canada for a few hours when I was 12 (a very long time ago!). That was back when a passport wasn’t needed to cross the border.

4 Likes

Impressive

1 Like

France, Morocco, UK, Italy, Canada and of course US for me.

Morocco is by far one of my favorites. Marrakech is just truly incredible. The ferry from Gibraltar is super easy, and I found trains and buses very easy to use to get around.

I’ve also been to Niger and Burkina Faso - do I get to count the outpost? :grimacing:

2 Likes

Just busy booking your next trip over here amiga!

1 Like

Technically 7. I’ve travelled in UK, France, Italy, and China. Live in US. Changed trains in Germany and went over the border to Canada once while visiting family with an ex and insisting that we had to go to Canada. That was before I had ever travelled so I was pleased enough to go over, have lunch, and come back.

I’ve been to UK, France, Italy and obviously spent a few hours in Mexico.
ETA that I’ve also been to the USA. :blush:

4 Likes

I live in the US and have only driven through Canada on a trip from Chicago to Buffalo, NY, so that really doesn’t count. :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. USA and Canada and one of the main Mexican ones
2 Likes

All but Morocco.

3 Likes

Ditto.
Funny story about Norway- I tried on Dale sweaters at the Norway Pavilion once and they didn’t fit me because I’m tall. When I went to Norway I wouldn’t go in any Dale shops because I assumed they would be too short. A local girl looked at me like I was crazy and said “Norwegians are tall- you need to look again.” So I did, and sure enough, they fit.

Turns out they make separate lines to send out globally. If you want tall Dale stuff, you have to go to the real Norway to get it.

2 Likes

THis thread makes me realize how little I actually want to go to most of these places IRL. I’d like to get to Morocco on a trip that includes Gibraltar, and I’d like to go to Disneyland Paris, and I’d like to see the white cliffs of Dover… but if I never get to any or the other destinations…
AND maybe this explains why Epcot is my least favorite park.

1 Like

It’s also my least favorite park, and I could win the lottery tomorrow and spend the rest of my life traveling, and still never see all that I would like to.

I used to think i had the travel bug… but now I think i like to vacation more than I like to travel…

2 Likes

I would ask if you ever made it to EPCOT Center, or only since it’s been Epcot. Because if the latter, I would submit that it’s because Epcot is a giant space that’s become mostly a festival host, rather than the amazing park of its heyday, when it had an identity all its own.

But I’m not bitter… :wink:

4 Likes

I am curious about this grouping.

I’ve only seen it as cruise ports and I can’t find one currently offered.

Funny you mention this.

If you have a minute to read through my introduction on this blog post you’ll see that “I’m not bitter” either.

1 Like

Nope. Definitely not bitter. :wink:

I miss Horizons, Journey Into Imagination, and The Living Seas. :cry:

1 Like