Poll: How many WS countries have you been to?

I was thinking today about how I’ve been to a lot of the WS countries for real. I thought it’d be fun to poll every line to see how many WS countries you’ve been to for real.

I’ve been to 7. The ones I haven’t been to are Mexico, Norway, Japan and China.

1 Like

I have not been to Morocco. Gotta get there someday.

1 Like

I am not well travelled. I live in the UK and I’ve been to the US and France.

1 Like

All but Germany, but only if you count a layover in Tokyo as being in Japan.

I don’t count layovers.

1 Like

I live in the US, but I have been to Morocco, China, Japan, Canada and Mexico. And if you count a layover in London the UK. I did see Parliament and Big Ben from the airplane so that was neat.

1 Like

@Flutegarden, do you want to include an actual polling device in your OP? If you click on the little gear icon (next to the emoticon one) in the edit bar above the box where you type, you can create a poll like this:

• All 11
  • Other (explain below)

0 voters

ETA - if you prefer, it can also be set up so that people can select which countries they have been to instead of the number of countries.

5 Likes

UK, France, Canada, Italy, US (does that count). I need to travel more.

1 Like

All but Morocco, and Japan.

1 Like

7 (never been to Morocco and Norway yet and only did layovers in China and Japan).

1 Like

I see how to it as a reply. Not in editing my post.

None. I have never been outside of the USA, and in fact have only been to like 8 states.

2 Likes

US is one of the countries!

Okay, I created a fake thread and then edited it. I took at screen shot to show what it’ll look like in the edit screen.

I hope that helps! Let me know if there’s any other way I can help. Also, I’m not trying to be pushy. If you don’t want to create a poll device, no problems.

1 Like

I know but I don’t count my home country, since I don’t have a choice but to visit. hah

1 Like

Not been to Morocco, Mexico and China. Been to all the others, but easier of you live in Europe

Same. - I love road tripping in US but I wouldn’t “count” it.
And
I have been to Canada more times than I can possibly count, but I would never count it… because mostly it wasn’t to see “Canada.”
I wouldn’t count Mexico because I’ve only been there for cruise ports.
And I would t count U.K. because I was o my there for a single day of touring.
So none.
:joy::joy:

I think there may be a flaw in my calculations though.

I HAVE vacationed in Kenya. Does that count as an outpost?

It thinks I voted 9 bc my finger hit it while scrolling.

Hmm, I don’t think that I can really control the poll that much. I can’t seem to reset it or change any answers. I wouldn’t sweat it, though.