POLL - (Epic Universe) Which Land are you racing to first?

The title was, hopefully, self-explanatory… :rofl:

If you haven’t seen the official video from Universal giving us our first glimpses of what to expect here it is:

When I started this, it was suggested that I follow up with a “Where you going to second?”

I probably should’ve set it up then, but didn’t… :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

When I tried setting it up in this post I caused an error that deleted all the votes for the first poll…

The winner of “Which Land are you racing to first??”

SUPER NINTENDO LAND!

Here are the next two polls!

WHERE ARE YOU GOING SECOND??

Which Portal are you going to NEXT??
  • Celestial Park
  • Dark Universe
  • How to Train Your Dragon
  • Ministry of Magic
  • Super Nintendo
0 voters

BONUS!

Which Portal DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE LEAST??
  • Celestial Park
  • Dark Universe
  • How to Train Your Dragon
  • Ministry of Magic
  • Super Nintendo
0 voters

Sorry for any confusion!!

3 Likes

I just assume HP wins by a landslide. How about a poll for where you run to second?

3 Likes

I’m in it for Super Mario :joy: but only because they have HP dedicated elsewhere too

3 Likes

I am excited for WWoHP…but mostly I want to ride Starfall Racers! So that is my first priority.

3 Likes

Is that the one in Celestial Park? That area looks beautiful!

2 Likes

Yes! (Although, I guess you could technically say two.)

And I agree. It looks gorgeous.

2 Likes

Not currently!! SNL is crushing everything atm!

How about we do a runoff poll without the winner when this closes? That could be fun…

I feel the same, but couldn’t be brave enough to vote it. That coaster looks insane in the best ways! In my heart I want to be in full WWOHP mode when I get there, but I might need a couple days to take it all in before I slap on my robe.

EDIT!! - I changed my vote! I talked myself into Star Fall Racers!!

Plus, the carousel looks to be some hybrid of Alien Swirling Sauces / Mater’s Jamboree and Caro-Seuss-el. Even my DW commented on how beautiful CP looks in the video / model…

What is mind-blowing, IMHO, is that no one has picked Dark Universe!??! :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

3 Likes

It is the land I’m LEAST interested in. I’m not really into monsters, nor horror, etc. I’ll go into the land. I’m sure it will be cool. I’m sure I’ll enjoy it. But it has zero emotional pull for me. The coaster there looks boring, so I’m counting on the dark ride to do something for me.

Come to think of it, Isle of Berk also has zero emotional pull…but it is a STRONGER zero emotional pull than Dark Universe! :smiley: The look of the land, and the ride choices seem more fun.

Super Nintendo land probably is the most visually compelling, although I’m not a huge gamer. My kids are, though…so I’m starting to learn how to play some of the newer Mario games. My kids taught me how to “drift” in Mario Kart this past Sunday.

3 Likes

It’s their version of Hippogriff / Barnstormer. It’s the secondary ride of the land. The dark ride, “Monster’s Unchained”, is the “real” attraction…

Agree! As much as I complain about VCON I do love the collecting aspect of it. Searching for the tap points in the Land is fun. I swear I still haven’t found them all yet!

Very cool! I’m a gamer, but not much Nintendo. I still love Mario Kart though. It’s one of those games anyone can pick up and have a good time!

2 Likes

If by “have a good time” you mean, “always come in 12th place,” then…sure! :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I voted how to train your dragon. I’ve never seen the movies or anything to do with it, but the variety of attractions and the newness of it will be fantastic.

3 Likes

You and Ryan talked me into it too!

2 Likes

I know I’ll want to experience WWOHP in full ASAP and I’m very excited for Dark Universe. However, seeing that coaster right as you enter is going to be hard to resist!! I can totally see myself stopping there first and then looking around at fountains, foliage and such!

2 Likes

I used to get in front of DH and throw bananas back! :joy: good times.

3 Likes

I love LOVE dragons. The movies were cute too. I will love this land I’m sure.

2 Likes

I did, too. Love the movies and the Norse themes.

3 Likes

CelesTiki

/mic drop

3 Likes

Last day to vote!

2 Likes

Found this thread just in time! I voted for Ministry of Magic cause I love Harry Potter and I’m sure that ride is going to be great. Seeing the land itself and the British Ministry live and in person will be breathtaking.

I have been to Nintendo World at Hollywood and it is awesome. Just amazing. But now that I’ve stepped foot there, I’m more excited for WWoHP. The Donkey Kong coaster looks like a lot of fun–that is probably the thing I’m second most excited for.

The roller coasters, including Starfall Racers, should be awesome. I looked up yesterday that Velocicoaster is 4700 ft and they say Starfall will be 5000, so that should be, well epic!

5 Likes

Monsters Unchained could be the best dark ride in EU. We’ll see.

4 Likes