POLL - (Epic Universe) Which Land are you racing to first?

I wonder if that is EACH, or is it 2500 ft each?

1 Like

Good question. I was surprised that Velocicoaster would be shorter (since it feels so long) so maybe 5000 total makes more sense.

So apparently DS and I are headed to different places. I am going to Nintendo and he’s headed to the Ministry of Magic. I was surprised, but DH guessed both of our preferences perfectly, so he apparently knows DS better than I do.

2 Likes

I found this on Wikipedia…so I guess each track is 5000 ft! Should be a nice long ride, then!

4 Likes

DD & I have the same issue! She wants to go straight to SNL! Since, most likely, I’ll be the one paying we’re going to ride SFR first!

(I’m already using acronyms! Fun!)

3 Likes

I didn’t know there was a Saturday Night Live attraction! :grin:

2 Likes

POLL CLOSED

Super Nintendo Land squeaked out a win by 3 votes!

When I started this, it was suggested that I follow up with a “Where you going to second?”

I probably should’ve set it up then, but didn’t… :man_shrugging: :man_shrugging:

When I tried setting it up in the same thread I caused an error that deleted all the votes for the first poll…

EDIT

I tried to fix the issue. I could not recover the original poll.

Super Nintendo Land is the winner for that poll…

PLEASE - WHATEVER YOU CHOSE IN THE ORIGINAL POLL DO NOT PICK IT AGAIN AS YOUR PORTAL TO VISIT “SECOND”.

Ministry of Magic was a close second in the original poll… All of those votes need to go to a second choice! Will Super Nintendo Land be the winner as the second choice too??? :rofl:

Sorry for the confusion! I had a good teaching moment about how to use & set-up multiple polls this morning! (for better or worse! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

I’m finally done editing both this post and the original poll! Thanks!!

2 Likes

Dragons holds a special place in my heart as it was one of the first movie franchises that DS really took a shine to. I remember the Christmas we were scouring eBay for Dragons we couldn’t find locally and spending WAY too much money so he could have them all! And we couldn’t wait for the sequels. It will be the 3rd land we are headed to!

2 Likes

There’s no Portal that I’m not interested in! I only picked Dragons as my least favorite option because I had to pick “something”! :rofl: :innocent:

2 Likes

Once a poll goes live, if you edit the post you always risk resetting the poll. So never a good idea to edit a post that has an on-going poll!

I think this is intentional so that someone can’t make a poll, then edit the post to make it seem like they were asking a different question.

3 Likes

It had something to do with each poll needing a unique name when you have multiples. I didn’t have to name anything when it was a single poll. When I set up poll 2 & 3 with new names they were all good. When I went back and gave the original poll a name, for the first time, that caused it to reset…

2 Likes

First pick was Super Nintendo Land but I’m going to refer to it as Mario Land in the future I’m sure. Next I’m going to The Ministries because I love HP. In RL I wouldn’t be crossing parks. I would be logical and go against the grain.

I know the least avout Celestial Park so unfortunately it came up last in the list.

2 Likes

For me it’s:

• Ministry of Magic
  • Super Nintendo Land
  • Celestial Park
  • How to Train Your Dragon
  • Dark Universe

I will probably like the rides in Dark Universe but the vibe is my least favorite. I’m more into light / happy / fun / whimsical vibes.

2 Likes

My Personal Order - if my first visit is solo…

Celestial Park
Ministry of Magic
Dark Universe
Super Nintendo Land
How to Train Your Dragon

My order changes if DD is with me on the first visit!! She’ll want to go to SNL as soon as we get off Star Fall Racrers! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Really? You?

Huh.

:nerd_face:

2 Likes

As I predicted, the Portal that came in second, Ministry of Magic, in the original voting is where people say they would go after Super Nintendo World. (I keep wanting to call it Super Nintendo “Land”!)

Although, it does look like a lot of people voted for MoM as their “second” choice even though it was their first choice too…

Oh well… I learned how to make multiple polls from this. I’ll set them up better next time!!

Thanks for playing!!

4 Likes