Poll: Best image for the 2016 Unofficial Guide cover?

2! Seeing the castle makes me smile, even if there is a giant fire breathing dragon along with it :smile:

1 Like

[quote=“bswan26, post:37, topic:9088, full:true”]
WHAT “edit pen”? ALL I see on the OP is a grey button that says “Show Results” - that doesn’t do anything[/quote]

1 Like

I like #2.
(Rationale: #1 too cold/static, #3 too… scary? But very steampunk. Historically from a marketing point of view I might prefer the covers with people on them because of the psychology of “I could be them!” if I just buy the book and use it to inform my Disney trip.)

Looks like I’m in the minority here, but I like 1. So classic and the colors are great!

Another vote for number 2

I like number 2…it is more clear that it is Disney to a newbie. What about a main pic with some smaller detail shots inset ?

Another vote for cover shot 2

Thank you for pointing out the Pen icon :slight_smile:

My ranking is 2, 1, 3.

1 Like

I vote for number 2. Nice pics!

I like #2 best.

'#2 is my choice

I think #2 is best.

A suggestion would be to show construction barriers and a line at the bottom telling to get the guide to lessen chance of seeing that view. Or before and after pictures.

1 Like

Thanks everyone for the input on this. I’ve passed it on to the powers that be.

Just poking on Amazon and saw the new book up for pre-sale, it is cover #2!!

It looks great, cannot wait to get it.

3 Likes

Option 2! Looks like the dragon is attacking the castle.

Vote 2 here as well. Looks great.

@Smnmc They took your suggestion (and my follow-up suggestion) about re-ordering the bullet points too. :slight_smile: Nice. Kudos for honing in on a detail such as that.

Amazon has it listed as “#1 New Release” in “Family Activity”.
Congrats to authors Bob Sehlinger & Len Testa. @len

It’s out August 11, just in time for my pre-Labor Day trip!

1 Like

going with #2 here if those are my three options

We really do listen to feedback. I mean, it takes months, but we listen. :slight_smile:

6 Likes