Pointless thread

Now I’m embarrassed. I completely missed that we were talking DLP :woman_facepalming: I better go to bed before I say something else stupid and maybe I will be able to read better in the morning.

5 Likes

:rofl:

4 Likes

You’re just excited to take another Disney trip. Understandable.

3 Likes

Future rope dropper
I saw this and had to share it somewhere. Pointless? I don’t think :thinking: so :rofl:

12 Likes

I can volunteer for a preview planning trip to DLP once I am vaccinated.

Purely out of altruism, of course. Taking one for the Team.

7 Likes

I am still patting myself on the back for correctly answering the trivia question, “What country has attacked the Tower of London more than any other country?” during a presentation at the Tower of London.

4 Likes

My gut says Scotland, but I really want to go with England.

3 Likes

Do you need some supervision? I volunteer.

4 Likes

Tricky Yeomen Warders.
I don’t believe a country’s ever attacked it,
Terrorists, peasants and loud tourists only I think.

2 Likes

Germany, WWII? (bombing)

1 Like

Popular guesses were France and Germany, but the correct answer is England!

5 Likes

I just knew that the most likely answer to “something in the world was attacked by” was England. Place the something in England and the odds go up exponentially. :rofl:

7 Likes

You’re not wrong.

5 Likes

Which country has attacked the US Capitol more than any other country?

Ahem.

11 Likes

Burn!

3 Likes

Anyone else think it is a bit ironic that @sanstitre_has_left_the_building starts a thread entitled “POINTLESS” shortly after he had to face the Covid-19 vaccination needle.

The opposite of pointless. :crazy_face::disappointed_relieved::dizzy_face:

12 Likes

Nationalist are always a problem… and when you have leaders that taunt their ppl, “Let them eat brioche” it should be no surprise :wink:

:smirk::rofl:

Yes, but that’s beside the point.

5 Likes

No doubt, the United States clearly learned from the best and has definitely taken over the title in the last 70 years or so.

2 Likes