Pointless thread

we need to plan a Liner DLP trip. calling @Dreamer @Wahoohokie @JustKeepSmiling @Julianne_fki @OBNurseNH among others

No @sanstitre_has_left_the_building allowed. except via Forum trip reports

9 Likes

Brilliant idea. I’m in.

4 Likes

@vcka too.

this could be a long list

but no @sanstitre_has_left_the_building

3 Likes

I’d love that.

When are we going?

6 Likes

well, later than i’d like but June 2024 — 80 years anniversary of America saving France? I think some Brits may have been along for the ride.

5 Likes

Wait. I can’t do 2024. That’s Africa.

Oh well.

4 Likes

ok, Jan 2023, 80 years since American Rick started to save Europe in Casablanca?

1 Like

I could do that, but Paris in January sounds chilly.

Will we cuddle to stay warm?

5 Likes

We’ll buy sweatshirts and drink French wine to stay warm, but if you want to find a local to cuddle, that’s between you and your DH. what happens in (or near) Paris, stays in Paris

2 Likes

I can go too!?!?! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

C’est bon!

2 Likes

I’m always ready to plan another trip but 2023 is way too far away! What month in 2021 is good? That’s way more our timeframe, right @Dreamer, @Wahoohokie and @Julianne_fki :wink:

7 Likes

ok, we’ll just get ahead of the crowds.

3 Likes

2023 is far away, but that doesn’t mean there can’t be multiple trips between now and then!

4 Likes

DH doesn’t know if he can trust my mouth outside of the country yet (see @Heidelj’s meme above). I may have to crash a WDW first as a test run! :wink:

4 Likes

Very true. Now I just need to find a way to get unlimited trips to Disney like you have.

4 Likes

A puppy may not be worth it. Although it seems to be that work is getting in my way. Crazy.

5 Likes

That’s unfortunate. My 11 year gets in my way while simultaneously being a big reason for my added need to leave. I guess we all end up with something that gets in our way. At least a closed border doesn’t get in our way like it does for poor @sanstitre_has_left_the_building. Stupid Covid.

8 Likes

Stupid Covid indeed.

4 Likes

Yes! Except we all are too dang busy the next 6 months. Maybe 2022 would work better for DLP.

3 Likes