Please welcome new Forum moderators

Please welcome new forum moderators @PrincipalTinker and @missoverexcited.

Their brief induction ceremony included reciting Pirates of the Caribbean dialog, and interpretive dance of the “Tapestry of Nations” chapter of the sacred songbook. I wish you could have seen it.

63 Likes

Very cool! Congratulations @PrincipalTinker & @missoverexcited !

7 Likes

Congratulations to you both. I’m only new here but have already found it absolutely the most welcoming and helpful forum as we plan our trip of a lifetime to WDW!
I hear there’s a secret video of the dances to be viewed on the TP youtube soon…

5 Likes

I really hope the video never sees the light of day!

Thanks @JJT and @SimonUK.

6 Likes

two of my favorites!

3 Likes

Oh… :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I don’t know. I think YouTube is too wide open in terms of viewership. I think, instead, they are going to email every registered TP forum member the video directly. You know. To keep it all on the down low.

3 Likes

I heard this was a younger @len doing an interpretive dance for the opening of Tower of Terror, but no one can confirm it…
BlushingSkeletalHorsemouse-size_restricted

7 Likes

I say “welcome” because that feels like what to say, but you’re not new here! Two great resources!

4 Likes

Thanks for fighting the good fight, @PrincipalTinker and @missoverexcited! Modding is the worst. I know you’ll both be great at it.

5 Likes

I’m suddenly wondering…if I change my avatar to a picture of Tinkerbell, can I be a moderator, too?

8 Likes

:joy::joy:

1 Like

Congrats to @PrincipalTinker & @missoverexcited!!

2 Likes

Well, there is a reason my avatar only shows me from the neck up. Here’s the full body shot:

28 Likes

Green is your colour.

3 Likes

Woohoo, congrats you two! @missoverexcited and @PrincipalTinker have been so helpful to me with not only my questions but also regarding my trips and trip plans. They are a great asset to the TP and Liner community.

3 Likes

Is it a requirement to have a Tinker Bell avi to be a forum mod? :grinning:. Seriously, congrats to both @PrincipalTinker and @missoverexcited. Very well deserved, great choices!

2 Likes

A love of Tinkerbell will get you far in life!

3 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks for taking this on, ladies!

2 Likes