Please welcome new Forum moderators

Congrats!! Two solid choices for moderators!

2 Likes

Congratulations to you both! While I am new on here, I have been perusing for awhile, and I definitely agree that I have learned a lot already from both of you!

1 Like

Congrats ladies.

1 Like

Good luck you two!!!

1 Like

I’m sure everyone will be very well behaved!

1 Like

Congratulations to you both @missoverexcited and @PrincipalTinker!

1 Like

Most of the time it is smooth sailing!

3 Likes

Congrats to you both! Both are extremely helpful and friendly! Great choices!

1 Like

Great choices! I’ve only been active on the forum a short time but both @PrincipalTinker and @missoverexcited have an amazing fund of Disney knowledge and are very kind.

I do wonder a bit, though… have we been misbehaving? :grimacing:

1 Like

Congrats! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Felicidades amigas!
So, what are your duties? Will you be handing out the taglines next to the names???

2 Likes

I’ve been wondering how this is done…

1 Like

Send a bottle of tequila to len and/or our new moderators!
:grin:
No, in truth they are bestowed upon you like a badge of honor by someone else. Usually they are tongue in cheek or a private joke. This used to happen more often, but then the sheer number of people meant we couldn’t keep up. And only a few people have the privilege of being able to do it. I’m not one of them. But I can campaign to restart the tradition… Would you like one good señor???

4 Likes

I would indeed!

Big congrats to @missoverexcited and @PrincipalTinker

1 Like

Congrats! I don’t know exactly what a moderator does, but if I had to pick 2 moderators for this place I’d pick those 2 as well!! <3

I always notice the little taglines next to certain people’s names and thought it was so cool! When I grow up, I want one too.

2 Likes

Congratulations to both of you!!

1 Like

Congrats to you both!

1 Like

Congrats to you both!! And good luck!!
And @missoverexcited needs a tag line next to her name :+1::grin::wink:

2 Likes

I am so jealous of your outfit!