Please Post Your Room Request Results

They’re just protecting you from alligators.

1 Like

I don’t mind critters, though I have a healthy fear of alligators and crocodiles. But I hate elevators, for getting luggage up and down on a short stays and because my family refuses to walk up more than one flight of stairs :roll_eyes:. I still make them walk down the stairs.

1 Like

Room 1: CCV studio with walk-in shower – one night

Requested: 4119

Body of room request fax: Most prefer room 4119. If this room is not available any of the rooms X119 or X123 would be next best, on as high a floor as possible looking toward the pool and the lake.

Result: 6119

This was definitely a win! The only drawback to being up on a higher floor than requested was the balcony being right up under the eaves. This made it a little bit of an awkward space, maybe a little darker than it would otherwise have been. But the view was unbeatable. And we were there just the one night so the balcony wasn’t a deal breaker for me in the least.

10 Likes

Room 2: RR preferred view studio – two nights

Requested: 8986

Body of room request fax:

In order of importance, we would love it if you could assign us a room:

• in the group of rooms numbered 8X84-8X86

• on the highest floor possible

• facing to the West

• in the West Wing of the resort

We will be transferring from another resort on this day and would love a room that is ready as early as possible.

Result: 8760

Well, we were in the East Wing, looking to the East. We were on one of the highest floors. And our room was ready at 8:05am. The view was lovely even if it wasn’t what we asked for. And it was convenient having the room ready early so we could transfer our things over, grab a nap, and wash up before going to MNSSHP.

Kind of a win?

7 Likes

Room 3: BWV garden view studio – three nights

Requested: 4070

Body of room request fax:

Ideally we would like to be on the highest floor possible, close to lobby, with a view of the pool.

Our preference is for a room in the block of rooms XX68-xx-82 on any floor would be fantastic

We will be transferring from another resort on this day and would love a room that is ready as early as possible.

Result: 3019

Fail. Well, except that our room was indeed ready around 11:30am. Which would have been a bigger deal if it were ready earlier, but that was right about the time we were heading to HS and had a lunch reservation that negated our ability to stop at BWV and drop off stuff. Aside from being ready early, it was wicked far from the lobby, not high up at all (our face was in a tree), and no view of the pool at all.

Oh well. 2ish out of 3 ain’t bad (and one was a home run)

8 Likes

Do you all think that this is good enough to attempt for a slight theme park view in a lake view room at BLT?

Hello, we would like a high floor, north facing room please! For example: 8410,8404, 8210, 8204, 8110, 8104, 8012, 8010 or 8004. North facing is our top priority if possible. Thank you!

2 Likes

Is this a 1 bedroom? I requested 8008 and received 8206 at check in. I used similar language. On check in they said “your request is not available but we were able to give you the same view”. Did you check notes and make sure the rooms are not handicap accessible (unless you want one). I know that was something I had to look for with that view.

1 Like

Yes! It is a one bedroom. I think I looked through most to see the fireworks views but I will go back and check for handicap because my kids like a tub.

Should I add the **06 rooms too? I want to give as many as possible.

I think the 06 rooms are studios (I think these might also be lockoffs). I think you are good!

1 Like

Oh ok, makes sense. I went through the ones that I listed and they are all “no” under WC accessible so hopefully are regular rooms. Thank you!!

This is from the “lowest” room:

4 Likes

That area has a great view.

2 Likes

Requested:
Resort: Pop Century
Class of room: Standard room
Method: TP email
Room Requested: 4456-4459
In the text box below I added: I would like to request a room in Building 4 or 5 of the 1960’s building close to the skyliner. If that isn’t available Building 6 of the 1970’s section would be my next choice. Any room on building 4, 5, or 6 would be perfect so that we could quickly access the skyliner.
Additional Circumstances: We were only there for two nights as part of a split stay before a Disney Cruise.

Result:
A Preferred Room 5251 located in Building 5 of the 1960’s section.

I was most concerned about the building location and this met my request and I was upgraded to a preferred room. It was a wheel chair accessible room which we didn’t need but location was perfect.

8 Likes

Seems like they got your request submitted via TP :thinking:

6 Likes

Requested:
Resort: POFQ
Class of Room: Standard room
Method: TP email
Room Requested: 4115
In the text box below, I added: I would love to request a non-connecting room in building 4 on any floor. If that is not available, a non-connecting room in Building 3 or Building 1 would be great as well. My priority is a non-connecting room.

Result:
Standard room 1304, Building 1. It did have a connecting door but was one of the buildings I wanted and it was a great room. We had switched from Pop and arrived around 11:30. I told a CM that we hadn’t gotten our room assignment yet when we arrived when he asked if we were checking in. Within 10 minutes I had a room assigned so I was happy to have a room early. Since I got one of the buildings I requested, I was happy with that.

4 Likes

I sooooooo wanted to comment on that post but held my tongue. I also want to correct the multiple grammar and spelling errors as well but I’m choosing to be a nice human (even though it kills me when I see ‘mute point’ instead of moot, their for there, of coarse instead of course, etc.)

4 Likes

My boss says this all the time. I love my boss but….

2 Likes

At Pop too…

4 Likes

So weird

4 Likes

Will this be the tie breaker with @gingerSnaps543222’s boss?

No. I’d rather have someone with bad grammar who is fantastic to her whole team than someone that dots all the “I”s and crosses all the “T”s and spells everything by just right but treats us marginally well.

A good leader who respects you and advocates for you and never takes anything too seriously is worth her weight in gold.

4 Likes