Please Post Your Room Request Results

• Resort: Polynesian Villas
  • Class: Deluxe Studio, Lagoon View
  • Method: Used TP for room request
  • Room Requested: Moorea, 3018
  • Additional Circumstances: none
  • Result: Moorea, 3029

Fantastic view including the theme park without paying for a theme park view.
We got a room closer to the TTC/ferry but never noticed the horn until we were all awake and getting ready for the day.

6 Likes

:rofl:

Too much humor for such a dull thread! :rofl:

5 Likes

:smiley: Doing what I can Jeff

4 Likes
  • Resort: Yacht Club
  • Class: 2 Queen, Water View
  • Method: Used TP for room request
  • Room Requested: 2069-2089 (in that area; I don’t remember exact one requested)
  • Additional Circumstances: Requested 3 confirmation numbers (2 water view, 1 garden view) to be located in same area on same floor, did not have to be connecting or adjacent; second preference was not first floor
  • Result: 1003, 1012, and 42##

1000 rooms were available at noon. 10am arrival time was provided.
Those hallways are long with lots of turns. There is an exterior door which makes it a closer walk to lobby. Good proximity to bridge for boardwalk and HS.

The reservation for 4200 had to modify people listed in their room. Call was made the day before arrival. To do that Disney cancelled their water view reservation and couldn’t rebook water view (all within a few minutes). Their room was not ready at 4pm. Front desk said they were trying to get them a room close to others. They ended up across the resort.

1 Like

what does this mean?

I assume this means the same thing?

It means room 1003 and 1012 which were the rooms two parties got. The last party got a room that was 42 something.

oh. duh.

thanks for helping a dullard out :wink:

2 Likes

Any time!

1 Like

Wait! Where’s the part about “oh you’re not a dullard! everyone makes mistakes!” and all that stuff??

3 Likes

I took her comment “any time” to indicate her belief that you are a dullard ANY time. :wink:

3 Likes

Well crap

Too funny :joy:

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t realise you were so needy!

1 Like

I have my days.

2 Likes

That’s fair enough. In that case…

You’re not a dullard, everyone makes mistakes.

2 Likes

Well now I feel like you’re just saying that

2 Likes

Resort: Caribbean Beach
Room Type: Standard View
Request: Touring Plans
Room Request: 4132
Result: 5120 - wheelchair accessible room

I believe I had added a note that we wanted to be in that building to be close to the Skyliner, or we had kept the TP note which specified the room area and we wanted that to be near the Skyliner hub. We ended up smack in the middle of both Skyliner stations in a wheelchair accessible room which had some pros over the standard view (more space to move around in the room) but for our purposes was NOT ideal. The bathroom is all one room with one sink rather than the standard room layout of two sinks separated from the shower/toilet with another door. Unfortunately this meant the sound of the toilet carried even more into the room so the whole family was awake when anyone had to use the restroom at 6 AM. It also made getting ready in the morning tricky as we had no use of the sink if someone was showering. I was not happy with this room but was told it was the last available in the resort, so what can you do! Location wise it was fine, but the bathroom situation really was not ideal.

Well yeah. But at least I did say it!

1 Like

That’s unfortunate.

Oh.

And at least you’re honest about just saying it and not necessarily being sincere

3 Likes