Planning Thread for Real Trip in February

I had to stare at the charts a bit to interpret them! :grimacing:

4 Likes

LOL… that’s a first… I suck at google searches more often than not

1 Like

Awww shoot we will just miss each other! Good luck with the airfare!

2 Likes

He should quit. Lol! Hope it works out for you.

4 Likes

I was trying to move it a week earlier but he was adamant about all the days needing to be in February. :roll_eyes:

ETA: are you headed to the West Coast again any time soon? I’ll be in DLR at the end of September and at the beginning of November.

1 Like

In Silicon Valley, it is feast or famine. I’ve been trying to get him to move out of CA so we can retire earlier and then we wouldn’t have to worry about his work getting in the way of vacation!

1 Like

We will be in DL over Halloween until Nov 5.

1 Like

We might be able to meet up in November!

1 Like

We had this decision on our recent trip when airfares were so much better the day before our Saratoga check in on Sunday. Arriving MCO 8:40 pm Saturday.

Because DH might be really tired with all the airport-ish stuff I seriously contemplated the Hyatt. And as we went under the Hyatt on our way to Mears Connect I eyed the hotel wistfully. (DH Hell, I get tired lugging a tiny spinner suitcase thru airports)

However, upon considering that Disney would transport all our crap for us Sunday whilst we could merrily head for a park, I booked one night at All Star Sports - preferred, which was all there was.

The floor was no longer carpeted tho we did have two double beds. No murphy bed yet.

I’d do this plan again, if in the same situation.

:blush:

2 Likes

Good point!

1 Like

Should I wait to buy my tickets since I can reserve until 60 days before my arrival?

1 Like

That would be really nice if it works out! :grin:

1 Like

Yeah I would wait till you’re more sure. But keep an eye on reservation availability.

1 Like

Sure as I can be about February, unless DH’s employer pulls the rug from under us!

December, I’m still waiting.

I have time for both dates.

1 Like

Nice! We are at wdw same as you!

1 Like

Yay! :grin:

My 2 travel buddies, besides my immediate family, can’t go with me to WDW in December! I go to DLR by myself. I don’t know why I’m apprehensive about going to WDW by myself.

1 Like

me either? I would be more apprehensive about DLC unless I was staying at GC

1 Like

Perhaps because we have to fly across the country by ourselves?

1 Like

Oh I’ve been doing that since I was little. But I just don’t want to fly right now bc. You know. Stupid covid

2 Likes