Pizzafari Hype?

i learn so much here. I have been owned by 8 cats over some 40 years and not one considered eating pizza let alone having discerning views of the pizza cuisine terrain. :heart_eyes_cat::smirk_cat:

I was going to post the picture where I asked Jamie and Kristin to pose behind the drink I was having, which I sent to you back in November. The one where they both very emphatically tell me “I’m number one.” But they’re both on the shy side, and I realized I should ask them before sharing it publicly

1 Like

This level of taste is only found in black and white cats.

3 Likes

My black and white owner’s name was Ashley. He went to patrol Bird heaven 12 years ago

I’ll tell you what, of my four cats I’ve been owned by, @BGK is head and shoulders above them. And not just because he’s tall and can be bipedal when he wants.

1 Like

To be clear, I would share my pizza — of any style — with my cat owner any time! #CatAdoration

2 Likes

Depends on which Chicago style
there are actually TWO but the better of the two gets ignored and the deep dish gets all the glory.

Depends what you’re calling the other style. Some pub style is really good. The city really needs to band together and denounce deep dish if they don’t want to be branded that way :smile:

Kind of like new York with that garbage greasy floppy stuff that they can fold in half.

I’m not entirely sure it should justifiably be called pizza, but one thing I find absolutely delicious is from Jet’s Pizza. They have a BBQ Chicken Deep Dish pizza that is amazing. (And “Detroit style” deep dish is NOT the same thing as Chicago style deep dish.) But, since it doesn’t even have tomato sauce on it, I’ll just say that it is a food item you can buy at a pizza place. How about that? :slight_smile:

Well, little Caesar’s pan pizza is Detroit style, right?

Yes. That’s correct.

Personally, I think this “Detroit Style” thing was made up. Never even heard of “Detroit Style” pizza until a couple years ago. I guess Little Caesars wanted to make a claim about being the best, so they invent a category and place themselves at the top. “Ranked number one Detroit Style pizza!”

It isn’t all that different from advertisements that say things like, “Voted best tasting freeze-dried green bean casserole in the contiguous 48 states!”

Um. Yeah.

I absolutely believe little Caesar’s is better than green bean casserole.

Whenever we throw a birthday party for our kids it’s Little Caesar’s all the way. It’s a bit of a drive for us, but worth it. The kids love it. It really is not terrible in our neck of the woods. And you can’t beat that price.

I love pizza. As in, if I could only eat one thing the rest of my life. It’s rare I find a pizza I just detest. I choose to find the merits in any pizza. :pizza::pizza::pizza:

1 Like

Indeed.

I actually worked at Little Caesar’s for 5 years back in high school/college. As such, I practically did eat Pizza almost every day. You’d think I would have gotten sick of it, but I really didn’t. My oldest son worked at Little Caesar’s for about a year, and my third son has been working at Little Caesar’s for over a year now. As such, we feel a bit of sense of loyalty to them. But MOSTLY that loyalty comes from being able to get a $5 large pizza! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The other style is what I grew up on. I never had deep dish until I was in my 20s.

1 Like

I think the only value in it is that it’s pretty high priced QS credit, so if you are already planning on being in AK and need to use a QS credit and want some ok tasting pizza, some pasta, bread, then sure. (and you have no other choices) If not I wouldn’t bust my butt trying to make it to AK just because of the ADR. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My estimation of you just grew exponentially!! :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Update: I got my 900 Degrees tonight. It is awful :sob::sob::sob: No idea what happened but it was so bad - and not normal - that I actually called to let them know there is something wrong in their kitchen tonight. The CENTER of the pizza is crunchy! :sob::sob::sob:

The crust in the center or the cheese?

The crust