Photopass share for June 2021

Hello! At the suggestion of a fellow liner, I wanted to see if anyone is interested in a MemoryMaker / photopass share for the end of June. Or, do you know of a planned share that my family could join. My family will be there June 27 - July 3, 2021. Thank you.

1 Like

There’s this guy on Facebook that sets them up for folks for $26.

1 Like

OH wow. Thank you. I will check them out. $26 would be amazing.

2 Likes

Is that $26 to join the share, or $26 on top of the cost of joining the share? At $26, the guy doing this would at minimum need 8 families to make a profit, and going through 8 families worth of photos to find your own may be a little frustrating. We have done a share with 4 families, and that was a lot of photos!

1 Like

It’s $26 total. You only friend the account holding the memory maker when you are ready to download, so there might be you and one or two other families linked at the time. (And sometimes yours is the only one.). He says it’s priced to break even and he just does it as a kindness

1 Like

I’ve done it twice and it didn’t feel too cumbersome to find our photos. It seemed like he staggered folks so that not everyone is friended on the account at one time. We had a window of a couple of hours to download our pics. He was really great about making sure we had enough time, however. We were only going to be there for two days each time so no way I could justify memory maker.

1 Like

Interesting. Will definitely be something I will check out next year.

We did a share one time, but were there for two weeks, so we had a lot of photos. My daughter did the Jedi training, and there was at least 50 pics of just that!

1 Like

For a trip that long, I would probably be okay with paying the full price.

I will look into Facebook but, will be there June 20-25. Anyone else interested in sharing memory maker ??
Kelli