What could go wrong? ( a mini trip report)

You rang!? :joy: I’d totally be there (let me pop an Advil first! :stuck_out_tongue: )

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

When are you all going to be there in Sept? DH and I are going on a couple trip w/ another couple 9/15-9/19.

2 Likes

We will be there the following weekend - September 23-28 or something similar. We’ll just miss you!

1 Like

I’m adding to my list of what I’m checking for every day. I previously said I’m constantly hoping that the WDWRR will be back on track for late September, and of course I desire fireworks.

Now I’m hoping that POFQ reopens. I did the math yesterday, and I think I’ve gone over budget by either 6 or 15%. Either way, swapping a DVC 1-bedroom villa for a moderate would be helpful to my strained bank account.

:crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

I love French qtr. peaceful and small

3 Likes

We are big fans of POR and I have always wanted to try French Quarter …it has just never been an option and still isn’t for our October visit.

3 Likes

Hopefully it will open soon. I love it and I’m not a fan of the other mods.

3 Likes

A couple of fun photo pass pics.

17 Likes

Soooo cute and fun, all of them!

3 Likes

Those magic shots are so cute!! I love the balloon one!

4 Likes

They are adorable!

1 Like

I love that! That is creative Disney IMO.

1 Like

Grrrr I wasn’t going to get memory maker but now that I see these…:joy:

2 Likes

Same…

I really hope we take more advantage of the photographers this time. Last time we mainly just got ride pics. I already signed up with the Facebook guy that arranges shares for $26.

1 Like

I also signed up with the Facebook guy for $26. No way I could purchase at full price for just two park days!

1 Like

Where did you find him? I know that people share, but that’s about the extent of my knowledge. We usually buy it on our own, but I was thinking about trying a share this time.

You join this Facebook group and then look through the announcements pinned at the top for the one with the “How to” guide that explains how it works.

Thanks!

1 Like