Photo of the day

Can’t imagine why this found its way into my lunch today

12 Likes

I fi am connecting to all of your pictures today. :relaxed: We had Mickey pancakes for breakfast today. When it is Mickey-shaped, it just tastes better!

9 Likes

Yes indeedie (and that looks amazing!!)

But there’s a particular reason why I reached for a coconut pattie as I was packing my lunch today

https://forum.touringplans.com/t/random-musings-and-a-very-merry-unbirthday-to-you/86132/2445

3 Likes

If you flip it around, it reminds me of Cinderella’s carriage. Just noticed that.

4 Likes

Interesting and kind of true

1 Like

I thought he had a massive Elvis quiff then :joy: It’s been a long day, I should step away from the forum.

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Here’s my contribution to the son on tea cups - my little sod looked away when I was about to take it, he is camera shy. Age 11 here and his (and my!) first go on the tea cups. He loved it. I think we did it 3 times on our next trip.

12 Likes

Love it! And I love that I (if I may be so bold to infer) was the inspiration! :blush:

3 Likes

Hopefully on everyone’s next ride they get the my favorite MTP CM! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

check out at these cotton ball clouds! A heavy storm is coming.

13 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Wow!

1 Like

12 Likes

The picture:

My trying to be part of the picture:

9 Likes

We also got pictures of these beautiful clouds at sunset last night! They are called mammatus clouds. Sort of rare!

3 Likes

They look like a painting, not real!

4 Likes

We were eating dinner when my daughter saw the clouds through the window.

6 Likes

IDKY this is my favorite part of the lobby there but it is :star_struck:

1 Like

IDKY?

Unable to decode lol

3 Likes