Photo of the day

I found the Merida photo!

15 Likes

She is a great m&g

Hope she’s back soon!

3 Likes

She told Willow that she would ride off on her horse with her and that their hair could get even wilder in the wind together. It was extra special because DD was having issues at that age with accepting her curly locks and that m&g was the perfect antidote.

8 Likes

Ok pixie dust in my eyes

1 Like

We were walking through Fantasyland and Peter Pan walked over to my daughter and acted amazed, then went off on a spiel asking my wife how we were able to teach this mouse to walk on two legs.

Then he led them over to where he was going to do an impromptu meet and just kept rolling out jokes until my daughter was stupefied and my wife couldn’t stop laughing. It was great. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Getting ready for Enchantment. First shoulder kid up. The Dad is about 7ft tall :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Ugh this always happens to me. I’m only 5’1” so pretty much everyone else is a giant!

1 Like

This is one of my favorite WDW photos. Our 1st visit in 2016 before we lived here. We were giddy and feeling silly after breakfast at CRT.

16 Likes

@sanstitre_has_left_the_building Can you please repost your photo here of Tinkerbell flying with the fireworks in the background? I want to show it to my kids. Thanks!

2 Likes

We rode 7DMT in the pouring rain and my mum did not enjoy it!!

9 Likes

Had the ferry FROM MK to the TTC all to myself!

9 Likes

That’s pretty cool! What time was it?

Something like 10 am or so? This was the day I went into MK just to ride PM. I rope dropped and rode Space Mountain, BLSRS, AO, and PM 3 times!

Here was Main Street as I entered that morning…and Space Mountain.

10 Likes

I love this photo :star_struck::rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Agree! This is fabulous!

6 Likes

13 Likes

Love this!

1 Like

Our first trip to WDW didn’t go so well, but I love looking through the pictures from our next trip because we just got goofy and had a great time.

14 Likes

That is the purest of pure Disney photos. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

If I can add, for @poohfanclub and anyone else, that I’m able to see what the pictures will look like before I post by adding them like you showed, then tapping the screen just to the right of the upload button.

It’ll then show like this so you can see if the picture loaded correctly. Then just hit the pencil bottom right to go back to edit/reply.

Important to remember you cannot (that I’m aware of) reply while in “view” mode.

4 Likes