:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

A fair point. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

No more AK pictures for you then! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I can’t remember exactly where I left off.

But here is a quick rundown.
We got in line for a bus at 6:40. There was already a full queue at this point & the line behind us built quickly. AK busses arrived at Pop at 6:47. They ended up sending 3-4 busses for rope drop which was amazing! There were 4 ECVs in line & the staff were clearly prepared to make sure folks made it for RD.

I met 2 liners on the bus! @mommylove_197387 was one I think!

Security and taps were already open when we arrived. We joined the throng for Pandora. We were held on the bridge until 7:35 or so. We were on and off FOP by 8:05.

We grabbed a snack at Pongu Pongu then rode Navi River.

We headed back to Safari and made a quick stop at Creature Comforts. Guess we are hungry today!

Our safari was excellent (and a walk on). Our guide was wonderful & the animals were super active since they were being fed. Only sad part was missing the lions!

After our Safari we rode Everest. I love this coaster so much!

My friend has serious nostalgia for Dinosaur, so I endured it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Side note: parents please don’t force your terrified kids to ride Dinosaur. It is just not worth it. So many kids in years in line, during the ride, and after.

We then headed for a quick lunch to Satuli. I ate some vegetables.

Then we headed to see FOTLK. Y’all I teared up. It was so lovely to see the performers again! I hoped the Tumble Monkeys might be back, but no such luck.

After that we headed to the bus & are currently taking a short break before we head to Epcot.

24 Likes

Gorgeous pic!!

1 Like

Awesome morning!! Great photos!!
Have fun at Epcot!!

1 Like

Martini slushy is super delish. Also enjoyed the escargot croissant!

12 Likes

Sounds like a great day! In your opinion, what is our best option for FOP? I have my parents. One is in a scooter and the other one is slow walking. Is there any sense in getting there for rope drop time since we will get passed so quickly? Can we even get the scooter through the group? Or are we better off waiting until close to park closing?

With a scooter & slower walkers I would definitely do park close!

3 Likes

Food photo dump!

Japan- both yummy. Liked the shrimp better. Friend said sushi was great.

S’mores funnel cake- yum!

17 Likes

That’s what I thought. My mom keeps saying she can keep up, but I had a hard enough time myself with Slinky at HS.

3 Likes

Omg, I’m literally drooling over that S’mores Funnel Cake :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Just witness a bride at her bachelorette party scream at one of her bridesmaids for not keeping up…

For waiting in line for her drink.
:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Looks delicious :drooling_face:!

1 Like

It was really delicious! And I appreciated that it was not gigantic!

2 Likes

:smirk:

6 Likes

I apparently forgot a few photos :rofl:

We headed to Test Track & had an hour wait there.

At Flavors of Fire I had the Corned Beef (yummy) and the Whoopie pie (just okay).

Soarin was only 15 minutes, so we took a little trip around the world.

Next stop was Hawaii where I had this fabulous passion fruit cheesecake:

By this point I could hardly walk. I have silver dollar sized blisters on my feet and basically gave up. My friend tried a few more booths (maple Boursin cheesecake was her fave) while I held down a bench. We did a little shopping then headed to the Skyliner. We got back to Pop around 9pm. We spent the evening packing & just catching up on life. Talking through all the scary stuff that is about to come for their family.

She had to leave around 5:30 this morning to catch her flight.

My plans for the day are fluid. I did snag a Topolino’s breakfast for myself this morning. After that I’m not sure where I am going.

I have to get my ME changed. They put me on a bus 4 hours before my flight :roll_eyes:

16 Likes

Does the cheesecake have a cake bottom this year or is it just the creamy part? A couple of years ago it was just the creamy part and was gluten-friendly. And yummy!

1 Like

It (passion fruit) appeared to have a white chocolate bottom (very thin layer). The maple Boursin looked like a shortbread bottom.

2 Likes