PharmerGirls Trip Report!

Have a great time

So hot today! We are both covered in salt from dried sweat :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

After peoplemover we got Kakamora floats which were so delicious!

We rode Jungle Cruise and made a new friend from Texas who was solo traveling & a first timer! It was such a long line.

We rode Big Thunder with a short wait. Then headed to Haunted Mansion. Phew 60 minutes of full sun waiting.

We wrapped up with Mickey’s Philharmagic, then headed to our BOG dinner. It was a great meal (& we were so hungry!).

We are currently waiting in the socially distanced (:grimacing:) crowds for HEA. Preparing myself for pixie dust in my eyes!

20 Likes

:sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl::sweat_smile::rofl:

1 Like

Goosebumps, chills, ah. So many feels!

31 Likes

Beautiful pic! :smiley:

1 Like

Beautiful photo!

1 Like

Have a great time! Wow, she sounds like an amazing friend to have. I can’t imagine what she is/will be going through. Have all the fun and make it super special!

3 Likes

We ended the night with SDMT- posted wait 90 minutes, actual wait 28 minutes. It was so much fun to ride in the dark & in the last row! We had a blast.

We moseyed to the front of the park. Stopped to buy myself some socks because holy blisters, Batman! We walked right up to 4 Pop busses loading. We made it back to Pop at 11:10. Showers & bed. Goal is to rope drop AK tomorrow!

16 Likes

16 Likes

Good morning from Animal Kingdom!

Waiting for the rope to drop. Met 2 Liners on the bus this morning!

19 Likes

We had some “special” flights as well when we flew on Jet Blue

I’ve gone on once with social distancing. Do you think it made the CM potion less interactive?

Did they take down the tree so that’s why no pic???

9 Likes

:rofl: No we were mad dashing to Pandora! Promise a tree picture later, mmkay?

6 Likes

I hope so.

Or else…

4 Likes

Yes it was less interactive with social distancing. This time CMs we’re much less concerned with distancing, masks, etc. Also the entire transporter part of the experience was very different because I could actually SEE the screens/windows. It added a much more realistic layer to that part!

4 Likes

Sivako!!!

Full pre-shows today. We’re ready to, uh, fly!

20 Likes

Tree pic just for @OBNurseNH

20 Likes

It’s okay I have other friends who care more about me than themselves :expressionless:

:wink::wink:

8 Likes

Don’t make me post that button on another TR :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes