PharmerGirls Trip Report!

At the airport waiting to board! My partner-in-crime is already in Orlando. Just got a free upgrade to exit row on Spirit. Benefits of traveling solo!

36 Likes

Have a great time!

3 Likes

Enjoy your trip.

2 Likes

Safe travels!
Have a great trip!!

3 Likes

Have a great flight! Can’t wait to hear more!

3 Likes

This trip is with a good friend & sorority sister. We are both pharmacists & have been in the thick of motherhood & young kids. We are having a bit of a last hurrah before she donates an organ to her child next month & their lengthy medical stay. A little respite from hard stuff :slight_smile:

We are staying at Pop & hitting all 4 parks in 2 days. I’ll have Sunday to tour alone before my flight.

34 Likes

Have a great time! Looking forward to following along.

2 Likes

I believe I deserve a badge for packing skills. Fit everything in a Spirit personal item. I have my pockets stuffed with random things that didn’t fit :grimacing:

19 Likes

How cute are you?! Safe travels, girlfriend!

3 Likes

Holy God.

Prayers to them

12 Likes

Right? Micro-preemie who was hours away from hospice who rallied and defied the odds. I get choked up even thinking about it. The least I can do is spend a magical weekend with her before their life gets turned upside down (again).

She’s seriously a super hero!

22 Likes

Waiting for our flight to push off. Lightening in the area delayed the previous flight.

So much leg room!

Unfortunately these poor flight attendants have had to hound people about masks. It’s really frustrating as it delayed boarding even more. I just….sigh.

Finger crossed for a smooth flight and no more delays!

21 Likes

Wow. I hope it’s a great trip for both of you.

2 Likes

Hoping no post in the last hour means you’re in the air. And hope that you ladies have the most magical getaway. You both deserve it. Looking forward to following along!

3 Likes

Safe travels!

1 Like

Wow! That’s one tough kiddo! Mom’s all deserve a break but your friend most of all. Have a great time!

1 Like

On the ground. Airport is bananas busy, at least at our terminal! Like wall to wall people. This is a fraction of the line for the tram/fake monorail.

10 Likes

Navigating MCO was weird. Things are blocked off/rerouted. Anyway got right on to Magical Express- I was the last person. And Pop is stop #2. Making up for a little lost time :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Made it to the room at the stroke of midnight. No photo because friend is sleeping.

That flight though. People were legit unbuckled and walking around while we taxied to the terminal. Grown adults were yelled at repeatedly for not sitting down. And then we got to sit on the runway for a bit until everyone rebuckled their seatbelts :woman_facepalming:t2:

I’m not sure if it’s Spirit travelers or summer travelers or what, but oh boy it was special.

Tomorrow morning- HS (hopefully Rise), then hop to MK and stay until fireworks!

19 Likes

Good luck and have fun!

1 Like