Personal Touring Plan Feature Requests

@Lentesta would it be possible to have the option to print without the map so it’s just a list of touring plans? Just like on google maps you can choose to print with or without the map. That would be awesome.

Hi @len love the trip planner but wondering if it’s possible in the add parks option to add the water parks and disney quest etc :smile:

I’ll ask Sarah for these.

Thank you! :smile:

I don’t know if requests are still being taken, but I also think that it would be great to have a way to schedule a meet and greet in the touring plans, like Pocahontas in Animal Kingdom, Mulan in China, etc. Is it possible to link the touring plan with the Disney scheduled times and count them as a “break” or something? I think that sometimes I budgeted too little time to stop and meet them when seeing an attraction near where they meet. Thanks.

1 Like

I too would like to be able to add water parks to my touring plans.

2 Likes

I know this is an older thread, but I just wanted to chime in that I’d love to see the “distance walked” along with the time spent walking. Sure, I spent 119 minutes walking, but 3 miles worth or 5 would be very helpful information, especially in trying to prepare for the trip! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love TP’s, they make planning your holiday fun. While there are work arounds for everything, my suggestions are.
Alternative viewing spots for parades and fireworks. Bathrooms, Magic photo, and non FP character spots, with the ability to choose or adjust the duration of each. I can see how Photo and character spots could make your TP inaccurate, but it would be nice to see them on the plan with the correct location, not just a work around. You could have a seperate tab for adding things you don’t have wait time data for. Thanks for all your hard work TP crew.

@Lentesta, Is there a way for the Personal Touring Plans to recommend a FP+ time? Today, I can select my attractions and see the optimized touring plan order. Some of those optimized attractions will say “this would be a good candidate for fastpass.”
However, this means the engine is scheduling an attraction at the best non-FP time. Once I get a FP (covering that same time), I’m not being as efficient as I could, because I am replacing the shortest possible standby time with a FP.