Perfect pants for amusement parks

I haven’t tried these yet. But I stumbled on them, and they are a Deal Of The Day. I’ve wished for women’s cargo pants that don’t look like men’s or like I’m going on a safari. I just want a zippered pocket to put my cell phone where it will rest down my thigh. I don’t need any extra bulk in the torso area. Bonus is that these are quick-drying and SPF50. I thought other women might be wishing for the same thing.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing, I’ll have to show to my DW. Here are some park specific reviews.

1 Like

Looks very similar to these which I really like:
BALEAF Women’s Hiking Cargo Capri Pants Outdoor Lightweight Water Resistant UPF 50 Zipper Pockets https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Z4NT4CQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_2HPXZE7QE6J6WJBWVVP2?psc=1

Although, I’m not sure if I’d put much weight in the pockets. Maybe a phone would be ok.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I grabbed a pair! They look perfect.

2 Likes

Let us know if you like them!

I use Adidas soccer pants that have zipper pockets which fit my iPhone 11 Pro.

There are a few variations out there, but here is an example:
https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/adidas-womens-tiro-19-training-pants-18adiwtr19pntxxxxapb/18adiwtr19pntxxxxapb?sku=19230064&camp=CSE:DSG_92700042285302831_pla_aud-1231866930227:pla-333559759416&segment=&gclid=CjwKCAjw3riIBhAwEiwAzD3TiUKhY_LyxcZbNOAz1Zxhy90LWhojnh5P1ZLZt4kYci-y5sMEAWFroRoC29MQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

2 Likes

I bought these “cooling pants” for my recent trip. Best purchase I have made in a long time.

https://www.duluthtrading.com/womens-armachillo-cooling-bootcut-pants-56818.html?&srccode=GPSMART&chnl=ps_prospect_pla&region=&ogmap=PLA|NB|GOOG||||||||12601888052|120372109112&gclid=CjwKCAjw3riIBhAwEiwAzD3TiVzWQFVeqOXN8qczyFHbGGK-BJCQDgWDERXbGH-7Ym_aF6FCME4SgBoCRUIQAvD_BwE

3 Likes

I have a similar pair from ll bean and old navy and love them for the parks!

2 Likes

These all look very hot :hot_face:

I was visiting my family in AZ and my DSIL has several pairs of these Baleaf pants in long and capri lengths. She loves them! I like the Mocoly @shawthorne44 posted but they have exactly one style in my size and it won’t be delivered until October. AFter my trip. :joy: So I guess I’ll try the Baleaf instead.

2 Likes

@vcka My SIL said they are very comfy in the heat and she lives in the Phoenix area so she knows a little about heat. :laughing:

2 Likes

Nice! Now let’s talk about dew point :joy:

1 Like

You got me there! :joy:

We’ve been in the sticky range of dew point the last week or so. I imagine you are in the unbearable range?

1 Like

It’s bearable b/c I’m in AC :smirk:. Going to brunch at homecoming tomorrow, I’ll let you know :thinking: about it after :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Yum! You’ve been trying for that reservation for a while, haven’t you? I am so jealous. Have some church lady eggs for me!

1 Like

I’ve been trying for months to grab a brunch ADR. Yes to the church lady eggs!

3 Likes

Enjoy Homecomin!

1 Like

I’m kicking around the idea of trying loose dresses with biker shorts underneath for my upcoming trip.

4 Likes

Yes, sundresses and yoga shorts help me survive the FL heat

1 Like

Loose dresses and biker shorts are good too. I have some with a pocket in them. No zipper though. I think they are technically called yoga shorts. I try not to get my phone out a lot when I have to hike up my skirt to get the phone.

1 Like

I might see how my belt bag looks with it or have a mini backpack lol

1 Like