Perfect is the enemy of the Good Trip Report

You have misspelled “bottle”

Related: someone on DVC Freecycle has a full bottle of Chardonnay and a full bottle of Pinot Noir to offer up to one lucky taker.

7 Likes

We can all imagine the bliss

Sigh- no one is

This is, I am learning, a nice plus :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

It was implied :joy:

6 Likes

Makes perfect sense to me. I did laundry twice on our last Disney trip and we were in studios at both resorts. With the heat index at 100+ we changed clothes frequently.

3 Likes

We always do laundry on every vacation we ever take. So much less stressful to just know I can wash clothes than to worry about overpacking or not packing enough.

Looks like you’re having an awesome time so far!

4 Likes

good morning!

25 Likes

Good morning! What a gorgeous view!

5 Likes

I arrived at HS about 20 min earlier and yet there is again a line ahead of me :grinning:

7 Likes

Wow! Beautiful

3 Likes

skyliner not yet running

7 Likes

Sigh… I need to be there. WDW sunrises are the best sunrises.

10 Likes

Skyliner started at 8:35 for those planning/tracking

10 Likes

You know…when you take a photo of a moving Skyliner, to us, it still looks stationary! :wink:

So, you headed to HS to hop on the Skyliner…to where?

4 Likes

i walked from BCV to HS, waiting for park opening

yes i know :grin:. but compare the 2 photos

and in the end you just have to take my word for when it started moving, don’t you :wink:

5 Likes

Another beautiful start to the morning.
What a difference 20 minutes makes line-wise!!
Have a great day!!
Good luck moving to your new home later on!!!

4 Likes

I know. But I mean, why were you getting on the Skyliner to begin with?

2 Likes

i’m not, just reporting!

4 Likes

‘eye witness’ new :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh! :slight_smile:

I misunderstood. I thought you mean you walked to HS to get on the Skyliner (hence the Skyliner photo). I get it now. You just were in line for HS NEXT to the Skyliner.

4 Likes

no worries!

and since you are reading, i have been having trouble with my Magic Bands. When i arrived to my new room yesterday the one i had been using all day wasn’t opening the door. the dvc cm had to re-program it. then this morning when i left my room to drop my bags off with bell services it wasn’t working for my door again. i have some trepidation about park entry…

4 Likes