Perfect food day at UOR

Regular is a soda drink with the creamy froth on top.

Obviously I’m incorrect (:roll_eyes::laughing:), but it is actually really good. Frozen is better though.

4 Likes

Get out.

2 Likes

:door:

1 Like

It’s the cold Butterbeer and the only carbonated version.

For years, there were only 2 choices, cold or frozen.

But @sanstitre_has_left_the_building likes his piss frozen

6 Likes

I think I might have tried the ‘regular’ when I was there in 2010 and didn’t like it. How would you describe the taste and is it at all similar to LeFous brew in MK?

1 Like

June 18th was opening day of Hogsmeade. Did you visit after that?

2 Likes

Correct

1 Like

Yeah it was the end of October. I only remember bc it was after my bffs wedding and I was in desperate need of a vacation after all that.

2 Likes

Ummm… butterscotch whipped cream over brown sugar flavored water. I don’t remember Lefou’s brew.

1 Like

That sounds gross.

I don’t hate it, but I’m done after a few drinks. I can drink more of a frozen one, and most of a hot one. I won’t ever buy one for just me, though because I won’t finish it. That’s my favorite part of the Orlando Informer events… I can have some without worrying about wasting money on it.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: It’s cream soda.

3 Likes

It’s just Cream soda? Hmmm

Basically. The topping melts into it a bit too, if you have the regular cold one, which I always do. And presumably the hot one.

5 Likes

Ok I might limit myself to one hot, one frozen, and one ice cream version. I do not like cream soda at all.

2 Likes

Oh I love it!

3 Likes

In that case, I don’t think you should bother with Butterbeer at all.

How do you feel about lemons?
The Tongue Tying Lemon Squash is delicious!! :yum::lemon:

5 Likes

Also blech. :rofl: I can handle some citrus and enjoy a refreshing lemonade on a hot day so maybe I’ll try it.

3 Likes

These are thought to be some of the ingredients:

Cream Soda
Butterscotch Syrup
Brown Sugar
Heavy Cream
Rum Extract
Cider Vinegar
Butter
Salt
Water

I just shared in another thread also, you may want to try the Pumpkin Juice or Fizzy Orange Juice instead.

5 Likes

I had some delicious but super sticky cinnamony drink at Leaky Cauldron a few years back… I’d choose that or lemon squash over cold butterbeer any day.

1 Like