@LTinNC82 , that’s a great food plan right there too :point_up_2:

No objections here!

5 Likes

Correct

Correct

Incorrect

5 Likes

Out of context… In December!!!

Personally I’d still choose frozen because Florida in December still beats Scotland in July, but these folks are used to the heat, so Florida December is cold to them :woman_shrugging:t4::woman_shrugging:t4::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Incorrect.

Regular Butterbeer is piss.

There’s frozen and there’s hot. End of.

5 Likes

Ok @LTinNC82 I apologise.
Apparently I should’ve suggested hot instead of frozen for December.
Please note duly… :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Correct

2 Likes

I have had similar at the Margaritaville near me in SC.

That red velvet thing does look super yum to me!

1 Like

Yum and yum! Going to look up cauldron cake now. Alsp green eggs and ham…

2 Likes

I thought there were like 8 different versions? What is ‘regular’ if not frozen or hot?

I can’t eat a donut for breakfast… I’ll have heartburn all day.

1 Like

Yes, actually they are. Most all restaurants we went to on City Walk like Toothsomes, Margarettaville, Hard Rock, and a couple of others on Citywalk were nothing special. Burger were king for the most part with a few exceptions. Places like Mythoes and Three broomsticks and Leaky Cauldon were even more expense than CityWalk. To be expected. Both Three Broomsticks and Leaky Cauldon weren’t terrible but not great either. Nothing like Disney but about half the price. Had to experience them though. The others in both parks were not that good.

1 Like

There is a sandwich shop just up from Voodoo Donut that was quit good.

3 Likes

I see. You’ll have to try the most recommended ones in CW sometime and see if they’re better.

Bigfire, Vivo, Cowfish, Antojitos.

2 Likes

I forgot about the tator tots in Seuss land, they were shockingly good. You can ask for the can on the side so that you can keep it. It says “Who Hash.”
Of course some people just won’t eat tator tots.

7 Likes

Who won’t eat tater tots?!?

5 Likes

I was trying to be nice. But in my head I was saying, “Some people are too good for tator tots.” Yeah, I don’t get it either, but they are out there and can be otherwise nice people. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Me. I don’t understand what is good about tater tots, hash browns etc. French fries appeal to me once every couple years but even then I think I’m just using them as a vehicle and would be just as happy with a salt lick.

1 Like

:scream: what about baked potatoes? Or mashed?

2 Likes

I’m just not much of a potato person. If I had to have potatoes as a side dish I’d choose a well done lyonnaise or every once in a while, really crunchy salty potato chips can do it for me, but otherwise they are meh

2 Likes