Perfect food day at UOR

If you only had 1 full day with park to park tickets and was there from open to close, what would your perfect day of meals, snacks, and drinks look like?

5 Likes

Frozen butter beer :beer: is a must do

7 Likes

I’m probably going to bring a collapsible cup with me so we can share lots of butterbeers in all sorts of forms.

5 Likes

Is table service an option and where have you eaten on previous trip(s)?

You could get butter beer at the three broomsticks to experience that place w/o necessarily eating a meal there

2 Likes

Yes everything is on the table. This would be your perfect day. I last went to UOR in 2010 and I have idea where I ate, but if I saw a picture I could probably tell you.

1 Like

Oh the Leaky Cauldron serves butter beer too

2 Likes

Breakfast at The Kitchen, lunch at the Crepes stand in USF, drinks and apps at Strong Water, then dinner at Bice.

4 Likes

I can’t remember, are you going to HHN?

I believe she is going in December.

1 Like

Absolutely not under any circumstances :rofl: I’ll be there in December.

3 Likes

Since it’s just one day, limit your table service restaurants so you have enough time in the parks for enjoying the Christmas festivities.

Stop at the Cinnabon in CityWalk on the way to the parks for a breakfast sandwich.

Three Broomsticks (IOA) or Leaky Cauldron (USF) in the Wizarding World for lunch, get the fish & chips and whatever type(s) of Butterbeer you want. If you don’t want the fish, TS has other great American options and LC has more British food.

Grab some candy or a snack at Sugarplum’s (USF) or Honeydukes (IOA) in the WWOHP. Have it now or save it for later.

For an afternoon snack, Florean Fortescues Ice Cream in Diagon Alley (USF) or the Pineapple Sorbet Dole Whip at Wimpy’s in IOA.

Dinner & dessert (campfire smores) at Bigfire in CW.

P.S. Yes those collapsible cups are also great for grabbing free water at the coke freestyle machines.

9 Likes

FTFY

8 Likes

Yes, thanks. Needed a second option there.

2 Likes

Oooh sounds like a good day!

3 Likes

I do love donuts!

3 Likes

Everyone does. Except @bebe80 who tries to force his revolting predilections on everyone else.

5 Likes

I guess this also begs to question: which is superior? Donuts or cinnabons?

1 Like

Definitely the Cinnabon classic. :yum:

2 Likes

There are over 600 Cinnabon locations in the US, including one at MCO.

There are nine Voodoo Donut locations.

City Walk offers a unique-ish experience. Best to take advantage of it.

8 Likes