Perfect food day at UOR

I admit, I’ve never tried these. But I would be surprised if they were better than my local donut shop. And you’re wrong, I do like donuts. Everyone does. But I’d rather have mine in the evening, I’m a egg sandwich morning guy.

3 Likes

It’s an experience.

3 Likes

Also, are the cinnabons from the Cinnabon at CityWalk better than the ones at the other 600+ locations?

I guess it’s possible? I do know their breakfast sandwiches are impressive.

1 Like

Excellent point. Although fancy donut places are a dime a dozen in the US.

2 Likes

Fine. Let’s all go to McDonald’s.

5 Likes

For breakfast I like the breakfast sandwiches in the London area. I prefer savory over sweets for breakfast.
Then I’d get a crepe when I wandered by that place.
I’d get a hot butterbeer when I was in one of the HP areas and it wasn’t a mealtime.
Then sometime later I’d get some ice cream in the HP area.

2 Likes

Well, there may only be nine VooDoo donut locations. But you can also get stale donuts at Dunkin’ Donuts which has about 3 billion locations. The ones at Dunkin’ Donuts might not have Capt. Chrunch cereal on top, but they are less stale. Still not worth eating, but less stale.

2 Likes

You can MO Voodoo donuts too, easy peasy!

6 Likes

Adding to our list!

3 Likes

Yes, to the Fish n’ Chips!

4 Likes

Correct.

Don’t listen to those other people. They’re all insane. I heard they drink. If you know what I mean.

I’m trying to give you a magical experience and they want you to go to Chick Fil A.

7 Likes

I do love me some Chick-fil-A, but not on vacation.

The lone exemption from the no chain food on vacation is Bahama Breeze in Orlando bc we don’t have one near me in NC.

2 Likes

Memphis Mafia at Voodoo Donut! :stuck_out_tongue:
voodoo-doughnut

8 Likes

Lunch: Margaritaville. Volcano Appetizer.

8 Likes

Toothsomes Chocolate Factory Red Velvet Shake.

7 Likes

@LTinNC82 Cauldron Cake!!! :yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

4 Likes

I almost wrote that in! :yum:

3 Likes

Are those food items you shared from the so so restaurants you speak of? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Ok, so my perfect food day* at UOR would be…

*excluding TS restaurants in the interests of maximising park time

Breakfast - Voodoo

Second breakfast - Sausages from Cinnabon (I’m not a fan of their actual cinnamon rolls).

Wash all that down with a butterbeer (I’d probably choose frozen, but I go in July, so in December maybe regular Butterbeer would be better).

Elevensies - Cauldron cake

Lunch - Sandwich at the Today Cafe

Afternoon snack - Tater tots from Green Eggs and Ham.

Dinner - Crepe from central park crepes

After dinner goodies - Coconut and Salted Caramel fudge from the Toothsome shop.

13 Likes