Passholder hopping

I have a feeling @ryan1 may see the badge “challenge” just as obscure as giving hearts.

4 Likes

I should earn enough badges by the time I hit 157 years old. Maybe. If I really try.

3 Likes

Yes. In fact I think it essentially proves my position on the matter! :grin:

3 Likes

And others clearly hard disagree with you :rofl:

4 Likes

You say Tomato, and I say …well…I say Tomato as well…but you know. That’s beside the point.

4 Likes

It would be SO easy and I would get a good chuckle out of him being one of the few in that exclusive club.

4 Likes

But then what is heart-giving for badges if not a clear purpose for giving hearts? I feel like if he went for it, everyone would know that their heart was a heart given in his purpose of attaining the badge. Which would feel pretty good to be one of those, at least in my personal & very humble opinion.

4 Likes

No doubt we all envy the few that have screenshots of a heart from Ryan :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Mayyyyyybe! I’m just currently trying to survive one more day of dodging sick kiddos so that I can make it!!

6 Likes

I feel this so much right now. We leave in 9 days (for a cruise) and I am gonna be in twisted knots of agony until we get on the plane.

6 Likes

For anyone with APs, WDW has released a few more Good-to-Go Days. January 25, 31, and February 4, 6, 2024 have been added.

4 Likes

Initially, when park hopping ended, APs couldn’t make LL for a different park if the ride’s time had not advanced passed 2pm.

Took them about 2 days to fix it.

3 Likes

We hopped to Epcot the other day at 1 pm. No issues. And we are all passholders.

6 Likes

I think all these rules go out the window if you have a resort stay…which would apply to all of these AP people telling us they hopped early, wouldn’t it?

Or did I just confuse myself even more?

3 Likes

I thought the only difference for APs at resorts were you could get additional park reservations for length of stay. Does it effect park hopping?

3 Likes

I could’ve sworn I read that…but now I’m doubting myself - and can’t remember where.

2 Likes

Maybe when there was an AP park hopping restriction- if you were a resort guest it didn’t pertain to you? That was short lived though. APs don’t have PHing restrictions anymore. Its the park reservations that make it a pain.

1 Like

This ^^^^

No.

It doesn’t affect park hopping.

4 Likes

Yes

This is the only thing that changes

5 Likes