Passholder hopping

Ah! Okay. For some reason, I was thinking they would show up on the regular Disney park hours calendar. Thanks. (Not that it matters…I don’t have an AP…but I was considering it, since we are going to Disney for a day on March 1, Disney for a week in September, and probably going again in January 2025…)

2 Likes

They released them January 11, so less than two weeks ago.

3 Likes

Why does Disney make things so complicated! I feel like there should be a special Disney perks just for understanding all thos crap- like a free Mickey bar or something.

6 Likes

You can…but only on select weekdays (and perhaps an occasional weekend), after 10 pm (sometimes earlier, sometimes later), as long as you pre-book and…

:smiley:

5 Likes

I just attempt make APR’s for any day I’m going. It will tell you if you don’t need one. It’s still dumb and I have hope it will go away eventually.

5 Likes

This Sunday is good to go. But not at MK? Or maybe the MK restriction is just Saturdays. . .

I love Disney for the details, but sometimes. . . :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Yep.

Nobody is quite sure the purpose in hanging onto the ressies since they are meaningless. But :woman_shrugging:t4:

4 Likes

:sandwich:

5 Likes

:disguised_face:

2 Likes

Yes, I’m a nerd

What of it?

:blowfish:

3 Likes

:joy: well actually I was referring to me but you’re welcome to join the club. There isn’t any secret hand shake or anything. And I’ll waive the dues and application fee.

4 Likes

I’m going in March and made my Park Reservations to align with Dining Reservations :rofl: …I’m the only one that needs to make reservations, since the rest in my party are Dated tickets :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Can you not have an APR for another park, tap into that park, and then hop to MK? I know it doesn’t qualify for good to go status, but I thought traditional hopping was still allowed for APs at MK on weekends

3 Likes

Yes you can. It’s just that you need an APR on Saturday and Sunday to start at MK even on good to go days. Or at least that’s what they say :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Me reading that the day before I leave…

Me realizing I was safe with my current park hopping plans…

6 Likes

Happy to help :slight_smile:

Will there be a TR?

6 Likes

Sorry about that. Got the wrong 2 pm rule in my head.

I will go sit in the corner and think about what I have done.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Maybe we can forgive you if you join in the heart-earning badge club.

2 Likes

I really do think it would be hilarious if he did! It would be so easy too since he has EVERY single thread to go crazy in!

5 Likes