Park Strategy

Good feedback. Thanks @minniemouse27! My tween is anti-thrill ride also. BUT he LOVES waterslides, so that’s why it was important for me to get a waterpark day in. I know he won’t do the huge slide at BB though. Once my TP’s are done, I’ll add a waterpark
sheet and analyze all the slides. :joy:

1 Like

Yes, basically there’s only the M&G’s and the shows from what I see. There’s a height requirement of 38" for SDD. Families with real young ones still really can’t enjoy HS. I think that’s okay though. There’s so much to do at the other parks for families of all ages.

When my now 12yo was a toddler we could spend the entire day at Muppets 3D and he would have been happy. I recall one trip where we went on it 4 times in a row!

That alone made DHS a must do when he was little, that and mom & dad wanted to ride RNRC & TOT!

1 Like

Good point. I’ve too soon forgotten the “let’s watch this over, over and over” again stage. Muppets are on the list for my tween. I want to see it too, but want to try to catch all the princess shows with dd plus RnRC and TOT, which tween isn’t going to do. I think DH and I will split this day up except for TSL.

@alittlerandr - You will not have a choice in water parks in November. Blizzard Beach will be closed for its annual refurbishment Oct 28 to Jan 5. Then it will be TL’s turn.

1 Like

Well, that makes the decision easier. Thank you @mkmuzzy!

New strategy question-

Should i do my waterpark day in the middle to push out AK and HS or towards the end on Saturday which seems to be the busiest park day?

Option A
MK
EP
TL
HS
AK - Saturday CL 9
MK

Option B
MK
EP
HS
AK