Park Reservation System thread

Ha! I checked earlier today too! Thanks for the heads up!

My pleasure!

1 Like

Yeah!!!

Wow, what happened! No green left, strange…

Wow! Looks like no HS reservations left, except for AP. We have our reservations for our dates, but I keep worrying about what crowds we will encounter.:flushed:

Me, too!

Here we go again…

Whaaaaat

Will be interesting to see how busy (wait times) HS is in December!

Not gonna lie — the green makes me glued to the ADR pages :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

We go the first two days of Dec, TP is still predicting a “4” for Hs. My touring plan wait times are not bad, like 45 min for each of the thrill rides and 60 min for Mickey’s railway. We shall see :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

We are three 12/1! Maybe we will see ya!

So does this mean they keep increasing capacity?

Well maybe for resort guests but you’d have to compare the other ticket types too, over time. But in short they are in the process of increasing from 25-35% capacity. I think it’s 35 or 30… someone will correct me :wink:

It’s now 35%. So yeah it could be increasing capacity, or just withholding capacity or reshuffling existing allocations.

3 Likes

all of that

1 Like

It’s just odd because it was all yellow, then went all green, then started to book up again and now it’s back to green.

1 Like

Yeah just yesterday about 75% of December was yellow. Not sure if this was a pre-planned strategy. They must be increasing the capacity in small increments. I know MK and even AK had some unavailable days, so they are increasing across the parks.

Maybe this way gives more of a chance to the last minute decision makers to get a park pass for the harder to get HS?

2 Likes

Magic Kingdom October 1, 2021 now sold out for all ticket types, not just AP’s.