Park Reservation System thread

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/availability-calendar/?segments=resort,passholder,tickets&defaultSegment=tickets

December currently has full availability for all guest types for the entire month.

3 Likes

Oh thanks!! For some reason I thought you had to have tickets in order to see reservation availability :stuck_out_tongue:

me too… I saved that link

1 Like

No. They have to show availability so people can know if they should even bother buying tickets for a given date.

4 Likes

Yup for sure! I had looked at some other page on Disney’s Site and it told me I needed tickets.

if you try to make a park reservation you have to have a ticket

1 Like

Yup, that was my mistake!

1 Like

I’ve been watching December’s availability. I’d say before too long, we’ll see days getting full.

You just have to have a real computer to see the availability :crazy_face: Normally, I don’t bring my laptop on vacation, but I will have to this time around.

I can see park availability on my phone using the web browser.

1 Like

As @ninjasherrie said, you can access it from your phone using your phone’s browser. Just not in the MDE app.

1 Like

:woman_facepalming: Canada glitch!! Turned on VPN then I can see it. Ugh. Without VPN I get blank screen.

1 Like

Tl;dr this entire thread lol. But considering changing our park reservations for AK and EP to HS with the whole new ROTR BG system to up our chances to getting one. We are going Jan 24-Jan 30 and this ride is a MUST DO for us. Any thoughts on if this is a good idea and if we will be able to bounce to AK or EP day of if we don’t get a BG at the 7 am drop?

It’s a good idea. Most likely EP and AK will not be booked full on your dates. Especially on the week days. Just pay attention to what is going on leading up to your trip. I have all 4 of my park days reserved for HS, I hope to get a BG for two of the days. So I would have a back up plan for the other two days. May just have an ADR challenge to deal with, but well worth it to experience RotR!

1 Like

I presume that you can’t book park reservations for more days than you have tickets, correct?
Right now I have 10 days’ admission and 10 park reservations.
I was thinking of using my 10th day after I check out and avoiding the parks altogether on my pool day.

But I gather I’d have to ditch the pool day’s park reservation to get another park reservation.

That’s correct - the system will limit you to the number of days you have a ticket. You could circumvent by getting a package with extra tickets and then cancelling it within the window once you know your plans for sure. But that seems like a lot of trouble. Maybe easier to just buy another day’s ticket if you really need it.

2 Likes

Looking to go to WDW 12/1/2020 and 12/2/2020. HS is sold out for all of December for off site guests with tickets. What are the chances of more availability added for HS or for scoring same day park reservation if people drop theirs due to not getting on ROTR? We are 5 people :slight_smile:

There is a decent chance - just keep checking! People drop reservations all the time, so you just have to be lucky. Also they sometimes add capacity as dates get closer.

I just noticed that they seem to have added reservations to December. The first half is all green. Does this mean they are increasing capacity? You should be able to book your dates.

Good catch. This must have just happened because I had just checked 2 hours ago. Yes, looks like they increased capacity, or were just temporarily holding some back.