Park Reservation System thread

I am quitting for the night. :disappointed:

4 Likes

I also got the survey. They definitely should have at least asked ā€œWhat made it difficult?ā€ because the actual booking process was wicked easy, but GETTING to the freaking page to book was a nightmare. I gave them a teensie bit more credit than it looks like you did. :laughing:

1 Like

They donā€™t care what made it difficult.

Their IT has been horrible for forever. If they cared they would do something about it.

4 Likes

Ugh you are right! I wonder why they even sent the survey!

1 Like

Yup, I was going to take today off from work for this. Now we are only semi committed so I decided why waste the limited vacation time when itā€™s not going to work. I saved a vacation day and a whole lot of frustration.

2 Likes

The system seems to be working ā€“ I got in and after multiple Olaf no-heads and other hiccups finally assembled all days.

2 Likes

Sorry I meant it wasnā€™t going to be smooth. 15 months of reservations would disable a good system. From what I have read it was hours before it was working for most. I still got the park reservations that I wanted without taking time off and a lot of frustration.

Yay! Glad you stuck with it and it all worked out. So much unneeded stress today from Disney!

1 Like

So the others in my linked in my MDE account can select parks, but not complete reservations because they have no APs or reservations.

I am still getting grayed out parks so I canā€™t select any parks.

What did Maui say? This is cooky-dookes? Yeah. Yeah that works.

ā€¦ am I the only one left who is still having issues? Looks like everyone else got their reservations?

No @Disneymom33 has not had succesd

Me too. Currently also having parks ā€œunavailableā€

Iā€™m still not able to book on my AP and a few of our package 4-day tickets only allowed one day. I just got through on the ticketing number and CM said my tickets are all in order. Gave me another IT number to call 407-939-7765 but itā€™s closed now. Thank you @DumboRunner for the heads up things were changing and everyone for being in this together today. What a day but Iā€™d have been so much more panicked without all of you! Still hopeful itā€™s all going to work out tomorrow!

1 Like

I was able to get the rest of my days booked (total of 18) but DH is still missing 5 days. Keep getting the ā€œno parks availableā€. I picked all kinds of different dates, logged in and back outā€¦all to no avail.
But, I did get the survey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning everyone!

Morning all!

Sorry, donā€™t have time to read a gazillion pages before work. However I have found out a couple of things that may help people once you actually get into the system. Apologies if these are already known.

1. The AP glitch is apparently sorted.

2. If you had MNSSHP tickets, even if they are no longer showing in MDE, booking that day apparently stop you booking any more.

Solution: book you MNSSHP day last.

Iā€™ll post these tips in the first post. And good luck to everyone today!

6 Likes

Oooh! I want that survey!!! :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

2 Likes

sigh deeper sigh Still canā€™t link on MDX and the UK telephone lines are ā€œshutā€. Iā€™m not going to flail around on the floor as itā€™s just not my way, so Iā€™ll just sigh for a bit. another sigh

got the survey as well. I find it humorous since itā€™s the first email Iā€™ve received from them since they announced they were reopening.

1 Like

ehhh not so much.

1 Like

Anyone else still having the issue with booking? I am still seeing dates unavailable for the last couple of days I need to book.
Iā€™ve tried clicking different dates, logging in and out, using incognito browserā€¦I am dreading sitting on hold for hours today but not sure what else to do

I only know a lot of friends got all their days for multiple stays booked.

What is happening for you?

1 Like