Park Reservation System thread

Does your reservation show up on MDE? Double check that first.

Yes they do and I’m in them. The other guests could get reservations but not me, except for one day. All help lines are busy so I sent an email and will keep trying to call.

I see the 6/24 date was buying tickets for 2021…I got confused on dates!

I had one ticket that wasn’t showing as linked when it was…I tried swapping tickets between two people and then they both worked! Wonky MDE stuff.

Alright - I’m admittedly late to the game on this (liner fail). I knew the park pass thing was happening, but since my rescheduled trip isn’t until next April I didn’t think I needed to worry about it yet. I’ve perused the thread, but want to make sure I have my head wrapped around it properly:

1. Today only those w/ tickets and resort stays were able to book their parks - correct? I logged in to my MDE to see what’s up and it is showing me no availability but I’m pretty sure that’s because I haven’t booked my resort for the new trip next April. I do have tickets linked.

2. Assuming the above is true, I will be able to book my parks on June 28th or potentially June 26 if I get my resort booked when they release details for next year. Correct?

Does anyone know if a Disney Springs hotel - one of the ones that would get the 60 day FPP benefit - is counting as a “resort stay” and granting access to park passes?

1. Yes
  2. Yes

But they aren’t releasing 2021 u til 6/28. So you’ll still have to wait until 6/28

2 Likes

Thanks! It doesn’t seem from the thread that much is being totally booked out - just tech issues of people getting in to the system and being able to actually book (IT glitches - shocking)

2 Likes

Park Reservation System warrants a new Disney Dish Minisode

https://twitter.com/JimHillMedia/status/1275172890422530048

6 Likes

I’ve tried to find a definitive answer to this, so I apologize if it’s been discussed. We have a room-only reservation in September (at BWI, which isn’t opening until October. Guess Disney will figure that out for us)…

1. Can I call on the 24th and buy tickets?
  2. Will we be able to use these tickets at a later date if we chicken out and decide not to go in September? We’ve always bought tix from UT so I’m not clear on Disney’s ticket rules.
1 Like

It’s almost like one of Randall’s live trip reports.

5 Likes

I feel attacked.

:laughing::joy:

4 Likes

Anyone get the survey I just recieved?

2 Likes

:flushed: no?? Screenshots please!

7 Likes

Who is huffing what to seriously check “ The experience will be just like it has been in the past.”??? Hahahah

I wish they woulda had comments like “what made it difficult?”

Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

I don’t know who thought that process was easy. At least there was a reminder email in the afternoon.

1 Like

Yes i got it!

1 Like

Insane people.

Or people who got all their reservations. But we don’t want to talk about those people.

Because we want to murder those people. :smirk: (i kid! I kid!.. ok maybe just a little maiming among friends.)

2 Likes

Dumb question… I hate that I don’t know the answer, but I when do ADRs reopen? Which places will be open?

EDIT:
BlogMickey just posted this like 5 minutes after I posted!

1 Like

Is there any stated consequence to making a park pass reservation and then cancelling or not using it? Surely it doesn’t affect the ticket value. Plan is to go for spring break, but I’m a teacher and the school plans are still a bit in flux.

I today made park reservations on a ticket and then cancelled them, reassigned the ticket to someone else and made new park reservations on it. Surprisingly the easiest thing I did on MDE all day.

1 Like