Park Reservation System thread

Who the heck is Allison Wonderland

Oh thanks I needed that! LOL

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking of all the poor souls at work right now waiting to get off work and try to get a park reservation

2 Likes

So this has been in my mind all morning since I was online with all of the folks ā€œgetting readyā€ to go to work, etc, is everyone here healthcare workers or am I just jaded in up here in MA where it feels like NO ONE is actually going to work anymore??

Thatā€™s not what I typed.

2 Likes

so just back from a walk since it was too hot to run. No improvement/solution @OBNurseNH on the AP Special Treatment ?

Iā€™m not a healthcare worker and Iā€™m currently working from home.

Iā€™m barely getting any work doneā€¦

Though Iā€™m making it look pretty darned good

2 Likes

LOLā€¦ I am a remote worker anyways, but Iā€™ve been wondering about all the chatter here for weeks. I know my DH is working from home nowā€¦ heā€™s very disruptive; noisy neighbor, messed w/ my routines.

1 Like

Has anyone that was getting park limit reached actually gotten to eventually work? Iā€™m getting to the point where Iā€™m done trying

Autocorrect hates you

1 Like

Thanks! That link is very helpful! Just a note to anyone accessing it, you have to click on ā€œResort Guestsā€ for now since APs and Theme Park Guests are locked out of the system until later this week.

Also, so far HS is the only park to sell out, even for the 4 days when MK and AK are the only parks open. I think this is a good indication that capacity is lowest at HS (which is true) and also perhaps it might mean it is in high demand (makes sense since it has the newest rides / lands in the World).

To sum it up: Book your HS days first!

2 Likes

no, i typed that through the PC, no autocorrect, and what you said isnā€™t what I typed. I think you misread?

Nope

I did finally connect in a chat with a CM

She gave me the IT help desk.

Yay.

Canā€™t get through there either

Glad to hear runners like you say itā€™s too hot to run. I felt like I was wimping out yesterday when I did my miles by walk instead of run. But I did the miles! And I was drenched even just walking! It was hot and soupy out even first thing

1 Like

In other breaking news: water is wet. :wink:

1 Like

Nope. It definitely says Allison Wonderland

BTW the IT desk is 1-407-939-4357

fixed it

Mmmm no it doesnā€™t. YOUR post does. But not mine.

1 Like

oh yes, this is very helpful and give lots of incite

ok then what the heck is allison in wonderland either?