Park Reservation System thread

:grimacing::astonished:… that IS horrible. I’d be in need of a new phone IMMEDIATELY after.

I’m still laughing

I think I’ve gone mad

yeah the laughter is what happens right before the destruction of property and expletives.

If you need bail money, lemme know!

1 Like

Correct.

They did move the AP date out from 6/24 to 6/26 right? Because they knew they would need more time to straighten this mess out?

where’d you see that?

Agree. I’m also a little surprised more dates aren’t closed for HS yet. Maybe they are capping opening day even lower than other days?

OMGeeeee.

1 Like

This is on the bottom of Horrible Castle Waiting Room Page

1 Like

what the actual?!? I’m so so very sorry this is happening to you!

1 Like

Exactly where I saw it…:sob:

1 Like

Still can’t get in stuck at the “create party” with the wheel turning and then stitch with “someone at the page” been trying all day, so frustrating

1 Like

BlogMickey posted a link to an availability calendar: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/availability-calendar/?segments=tickets,resort,passholder&defaultSegment=tickets

3 Likes

I’m on a chat with CM

“Did you try logging out of your MDE and back in?”

My boss just came to see what is so funny

8 Likes

Tried that, now I’m back at the castle : (

I’m anxious for all of you… it’s like a train wreck that I can’t take my eyes off of; I want/need to know how it all ends. :pensive:

1 Like

There’s an Allison in Wonderland quote for this, but I’m not familiar enough with the movie to just throw it on out there.

Another one bites the dust for HS…

2 Likes

I got back in but it’s still telling me I’m at my limit

Was he crumpling a gum wrapper by chance? :joy:

2 Likes